Toribash
With monkey bars, I've found that if you can't get a hand on the other side, you can do it without a problem. I'll give you an example.

@foxy Here's the mod. Let me know if it works.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
it only works when the bars are on the same height,in this mod they are not
that's why couldn't do it without grab.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Now I see what you mean. You should try it, still. If anything, it would be easier to get away from it.
well, I was practin my wall run, I find this mod, and did this, I didn'0t finish it yet.
Attached Files
#semi wall run-walk.rpl (84.0 KB, 11 views)
ledgewalk.tbm (2.1 KB, 9 views)
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
u were not even doing a semi- wall run.
the wall run is when ur tori do at least 3 step on a wall, both foots need to touch the wall.

anyways it looks good for now u almost got the wallrun, all u need now is the speed.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Do you guys know the name o that mod when your in a glass box thing? I forgot that name and I wants it.

Btw dd add me Allie, I cbf making the replay.
I apologise for this post.
Try to get more active on irc, guys. I haven't seen anybody in there besides DarkD.
deeeeeeeeeeerp.....nope
it wont be fair to add u like this because Kat applied too and didn't posted replays
so yea when u'll bring the replays we'll discuss of ur admition.

Also if u get in u have to make a replay for the event, like the rules said everyone have to post his replay!
or PM me or JVN for the reason u can't do it. (i don't care about if u are on phone or IPod it wont work)
Last edited by DarkDranz; Dec 16, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i sent u a PM.
check ur inbox
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]