Toribash
I'm watching girls und panzer

what am I doing with my life
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I'm watching girls und panzer

what am I doing with my life

Watching a merger of slight tank fetishes with very alarmingly moe fetishes.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just finished Assassination Clasroom.

Amazing, recomended to the fullest but anyway

anyone that has watched Katanagatari?

I'm a fan of swordplay animes like Samurai Champloo as an example.

And Katanagatari looks Amazing but is it Worth the Watch?. (and any other shit that's similar that you find watchable pls recomend yey.)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
anyone that has watched Katanagatari?

I'm a fan of swordplay animes like Samurai Champloo as an example.

And Katanagatari looks Amazing but is it Worth the Watch?. (and any other shit that's similar that you find watchable pls recomend yey.)

less action, more talking, and lots of pretty colors~
-----

looks like they changed that story a bit, and looks like we probably won't get to see some nude Kei :c

anyway, see.. Japan can do good CG.. if only they did this with Berserk~
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jul 6, 2016 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Taboo Tattoo is actually not shit. I won't say it's good yet, there's 11 more episodes to derail that hope, but it hasn't ruined it's chances.

Not like Masou Gakuhen, which doesn't even bother with foreplay. Pure garbage fan service. Couldn't even make it to the op because of how cringe-worthy it was.

Also, noped the hell out of Rewrite the second I realized it was based on a Key game. Fuck that shit, I'm getting off this roller coaster before it starts.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
3rei!! is out.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
New Game looks like it'll be shit..
just another Moe, Otaku pandering series
-----
just finished ReLife.. it was okay, but definitely not as amazing as everyone's making it out to be
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jul 7, 2016 at 07:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
A new berserk? Man, that's pretty cool. I've only seen a single movie from berserk before and I know I'm missing out. Thinking about the old series.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
New Game looks like it'll be shit..
just another Moe, Otaku pandering series