Toribash
Original Post
[TVent] Bloodthirst Tournament

Hosted by Tamakuu!

Somewhat simple.

This is a tournament where each participant goes against an assigned opponent and fights them, head to head in the ring. Specifically being the sparring-ugo6.tbm mod. Being a decent sparrer would definitely help in terms of movement, but anyone can win with the right strategy. Remember to post your replays here after the battle, okay? Oh yeah. Alright guys, you have until the 5th September to defeat your opponent. Then, I will get rid of the inactive and set up a new date. Should be easy. Especially for positive GMT, they got it especially easy. But trust me, it'll all work out if we just play by the rules and have some patience. If your GMT's are too far, you'll battle by solving a random trivia question.

Remember these.

Rules

NEGATIVE GMT - Once you've won, post here.

POSITIVE GMT - Once you've won, post here.

1st Prize (Champion): 16k, raptor DQ, Hot pink relax
2nd Prize (Semi-Champion): 256x256 head typhon DQ

Last edited by Marrez; Aug 29, 2012 at 01:17 AM.
beware
the goblin
I pm'd cozza and he had no clue what i was talking about and hasn't answered me back after being confused.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Toast, the sign-ups are over with. You can no longer apply, sorry.

So many fighters getting banned...
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by cozzakilll
Originally Posted by koor
Originally Posted by cozzakilll
Originally Posted by koor
Pm me when u wanna fight

Hmm? What do you mean?

Tammakuus blood event thingy...

when do you wanna fight?

Um, is it possible to do it 3 days? 2 if I am lucky, sorry but I am not allwoed to go on my comp during the week.

The response i had. When is the last day?
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Fighted the player:
Funtyful
Won him by points i gained first 190k points but at the end i has 290k points.
In a while he will post replay/
Here's our replay, david powned me after I powned him in our "training round". :<
Halfway through the training fight he said "let's make this the bloodthirst replay, or it'll take too long". Then I pushed him outta the ring, on which he said: "training round's over, I have a screenshot on which we agreed this is the training round." >.>
So here's him beating me up:
Attached Files
Uh, alright... I'm pretty sure I told you to stop at 190k points. Or said it as "When the player gets 190k points, the match is over". You have until the 5th of august, so you guys had plenty of damn time.

I'd disqualify you David, but I'll give you one more chance. Redo the match with fantyful. You went overboard without paying attention, and that can be both of your faults. Make it more valid.
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 1, 2012 at 01:48 PM.
beware
the goblin