Ranking
Original Post
friends with benefits vs relationships
yeah it's a zayex thread

i think relationships (mostly referring to the classic teen dating shit) are retarded and never last, no point in stressing yourself out over someone who won't matter after high school. and also everyone complains about heartbreak and etc and it just seems so dumb, as someone with several friends with benefits i can say it's better than dating because no one gets hurt and i hate getting tied down l0l. save dating until your 30's.

opinions?
Originally Posted by 6tate9 View Post
i think relationships (mostly referring to the classic teen dating shit) are retarded and never last, no point in stressing yourself out over someone who won't matter after high school.

High school relationships are fantastic practice, even if the two people involved genuinely believe they found their soul mate on the first try.
someone with several friends with benefits i can say it's better than dating

Most religions frown upon polygamy.

you may also get lucky and find that person from high school that you end up marrying. I know a few people who that has happened to, and they are all the happiest people I know. As of right now, it looks like I'm going that way with my partner, and I met him/her in high school. We've been dating for two years and have no intention of stopping now.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 26, 2014 at 09:37 PM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
i think relationships (mostly referring to the classic teen dating shit) are retarded and never last

All relationships are different, it doesn't only depend of your age. You can't call that retarded, it's just a new experience for teens. Can you explain me why it's "retarded" to try something new ?
no point in stressing yourself out over someone who won't matter after high school

Imo, dating is more like an art. The more you practice, the more you will get girls, if you try to understand why you failed/succeded. Maybe the girl won't matter extremely when you will become an adult, but the experience you get from your first teen relations will matter in your entire life. You will not do the same misstakes as you did before.
and also everyone complains about heartbreak and etc and it just seems so dumb, as someone with several friends with benefits i can say it's better than dating because no one gets hurt and i hate getting tied down l0l. save dating until your 30's.

You often feel sad after a breakup, that's a fact. It will not change in your 30's. When I read your post, I think you're quite shy and scared of talking/dating girls, that's why you hide you with excuses like "hate getting tied down". Getting tied down is a part of the process to have a great relationship in your 30's ;)
manlypotato thinks he matters by banning me sry

ok but yeah i get what you mean and of course tons of people find their soul mate in high school and etc, but in general i think it's a waste of youth to just look for love

Originally Posted by Flosax View Post
I think you're quite shy and scared of talking/dating girls, that's why you hide you with excuses like "hate getting tied down"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no it's because id rather fuck a bunch of different girls then get stuck with one who ill just end up resenting later, i tried monogamy once and it was lame. nice try at passive-aggressive insults tho
Originally Posted by nargles View Post
i think it's a waste of youth to just look for love

Love is literally the reason you are here.

no it's because id rather fuck a bunch of different girls

And this, kids, is how STDs are passed along.

then get stuck with one who ill just end up resenting later, i tried monogamy once and it was lame.

Then you're doing it wrong.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
manlypotato thinks he matters by banning me sry

Mods who ban you often have a good reason to do it.

ok but yeah i get what you mean and of course tons of people find their soul mate in high school and etc, but in general i think it's a waste of youth to just look for love

Saying that shows you didn't understand one word of my last post.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no it's because id rather fuck a bunch of different girls then get stuck with one who ill just end up resenting later, i tried monogamy once and it was lame. nice try at passive-aggressive insults tho

Ofc you'll fuck all girls of the world if you never dated before and hate "getting tied down". You said teen relations are retard, but you tried it. So you retard ?
i have a tendency to fall in love with any attractive girl that likes me and makes me feel special if she is exclusive to me, and she probably feels the same.

Main reasons relationships exist is jealousy, because one can't stand the thought of someone they like being with someone else so they reserve them for private use (my defenition of a relationship)

but i love and hate relationships at the same time because im one jealous fucker
Nothing is retarded about high school relationships. What's retarded is high school kids who waste their time looking for relationships when they should be living their young life. YOLO is an overused term these days, but it's true. You do only live once and wasting your time looking for puppy love isn't good. I'm a high school student and I could give two shits about having my first girlfriend, my first date, my first kiss. It just doesn't feel like something I should focus on. There's too much awesome shit I can do with my FRIENDS to worry about it. But there's nothing wrong with teenage relationships. It's a fun and challenging learning experience and it can even be healthy.
a spoon.
Nothing wrong with dating during highschool if you show up, do the work and get through school without knocking up your girlfriend, leaving school to get a job and be one of those parents who are 18/19.
Dating longer than a few months, maybe a year, is dumb before adulthood. As your brain is developing, it is more beneficial to develop without the constant influence/attachment to another human being. One of my friends recently broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years, they started dating sophomore year of high school (age 16). She is pretty fucked up now because that's all she's known, and she's having a very hard time adjusting. I dated like 3 girls over the past 4 years, about 3 months each, and I'm in a great place when it comes to independence. Of course, there are exceptions and blah blah but I think my hypothesis is pretty sound.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious