Ranking
I'm sorry pidda but it aint that 1
EVERYONE IS AWESOME...=P
AND SOME SUCKS. I'M AWESOME.........................=P
Originally Posted by chawee1997 View Post
Sup Frost Clan. I have already applied but you guys have closed the thread so i have to write a new one.

Hi my name is Chawee1997 or you can call me David. I am 14 turning 15 next year. My hobbies are playing toribash daily and playing minecraft. My GMT is +10 and my Qi is 625 and increasing. I am a brown belt and my favourite mod are Aikido, Judo, Wushu and Twinswords. My rank is 800 and decreasing and I have 1 alternate account but stopped playing on it. Why I want to join this clan is that I want to be the person who people know that is pro.

I like your patience. This is a very good app too so I say yes.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by chawee1997 View Post
Sup Frost Clan. I have already applied but you guys have closed the thread so i have to write a new one.

Hi my name is Chawee1997 or you can call me David. I am 14 turning 15 next year. My hobbies are playing toribash daily and playing minecraft. My GMT is +10 and my Qi is 625 and increasing. I am a brown belt and my favourite mod are Aikido, Judo, Wushu and Twinswords. My rank is 800 and decreasing and I have 1 alternate account but stopped playing on it. Why I want to join this clan is that I want to be the person who people know that is pro.

Even though I just joined, if I am allowed to vote I say yes to yours for the same reasons as the others, you have be patient and waited very long time. Again if Pidda allows me to vote I say yes :P
Last edited by Blackjack; Nov 18, 2011 at 03:10 PM.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
@LMLMLMLML
You still copied some keywords like: Trustworthy and honest; due to my post count; etc

So my vote will stay NO and that won't change.

And don't think that we will accept you cause you changed your sig.
That will not help you.

Chawee : you got a yes from me.
Last edited by perseus_old1; Nov 18, 2011 at 05:24 PM.
Hi my name is KwlFaiLz(not the same person as Pwnz, just friends) im a pretty new player but im pretty good. Im 15 years and i live in sweden. My GMT is around +2:00 . Im playing toribash everyday and im very active in forum. My hobbys is toribash soccer and some other games. I wanna join this clan cause it seems nice and i have friend in it. Im playing twinsword and aikido most but im learning many other mods right now. If you accept me i will do everything to help in wars and other things. Thats all from me. hope you like me Ohh i almost forgot im just blue belt right now but i have brown belt in other account. Cya
S3