Toribash
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
Weeelll when I was 5, I fell while playing on the school playgound. Doesn't sound serious right? I fell 4 ft face first onto the jagged edge of a cement block which sliced my cheek completely open and a chip from it sliced my forehead open pretty damn close to my right eye. All I remember was a girl(who now hates me) pretty much carrying me to the teachers, when everything I saw had a horrid red tint.

I've still got the scars from it, and they're pretty noticeable irl. :/

Also, I wrecked my quad going 45 mph into a tree headfirst. Apparently I blacked out from the force of my head hitting the tree. Had to climb out of a steep ditch about 4ft. deep with two sprained ankles, one ankle was broken as well, no sense of what had just happened, and knowing my parents would be pissed off at me for wrecking the quad. I had went through several patches of briers too, meaning my face, arms, hands, legs, and neck were all cut up and bleeding.

Good think was I was wearing a helmet or else I would've died.

And, When I flipped my dirtbike at the MX track when I was 13. I hit the lip of the jump, and gave it too much throttle and the bike flipped and I landed headfirst on some hard clay. Blacked out yet again, and didn't even remember who helped get the bike off of me. All I remember was that his grips were of the Fly brand.

Holy hell these are out of order. The first one happened first, the last one happened second, then the middle one happened about a year ago.

s*** man, that's harsh. btw, when i first heard quad, i thought you meant your quadricep....lol
I love you
i was biking at Baguio in Philippines then my brakes failed and i went straight down a hill pretty steep though i crashed and fainted :O