Ranking
This is quite amazing a true display of self sacrifice For the ones u love others,But the Christian music in the background Just put me off...
Originally Posted by zapata View Post
This is quite amazing a true display of self sacrifice For the ones u love others,But the Christian music in the background Just put me off...

Indeed. I'm an atheist myself, and its not a big problem. You can still express your feelings and devotion to the ones you love without believing in a god (or multiple gods).
Its all a matter of philosophies of life, and its a good story.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Wow, and it's the father who's doing the work right?

Also, what country is this from? I'm assuming Australia, cos that's the only country I have heard of do the Ironman.
Whoa really touching,i have some tears on my face .

Dick and Rick Hoyt are a father-and-son team from Massachusetts who together compete just about continuously in marathon races. And if they’re not in a marathon they are in a triathlon — that daunting, almost superhuman, combination of 26.2 miles of running, 112 miles of bicycling, and 2.4 miles of swimming. Together they have climbed mountains, and once trekked 3,735 miles across America.

Has their own site,thats true love just google Team hoyt
Last edited by ThunderX; Jun 27, 2009 at 03:59 PM.
Agreed with all, thats really touching and so emotional. That man is so strong, and so nice.. He should be honored by everyone.

:'/
I've seen this before, but it's still touching. I think the dad is one of those "everyday heroes".
whoa,i lost my faith,but things like that keep us all hanging in,truely amazing story
And to see the young man smileing and actually injoying it,is great,thx for story
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

thats freaking.....just touching video.....wow.
"Dont worry yourself sick,Only think everything is going to be alright" -Camcam