Ranking
Hmm black sheep again it seems. Didn't really affect me at all. He's letting a handicapped person complete something he normally couldn't do. Social workers do that all the time. While they don't do stuff as difficult as what they did it eventually equates to the same thing. Plus it's a blood tie relation. If they weren't related it would probably affect me then.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Hmm black sheep again it seems. Didn't really affect me at all. He's letting a handicapped person complete something he normally couldn't do. Social workers do that all the time. While they don't do stuff as difficult as what they did it eventually equates to the same thing. Plus it's a blood tie relation. If they weren't related it would probably affect me then.

Man, you're cold. Stone cold, huh?

I seriously doubt social workers do stuff like this. 180 kilometres biking, with 5 kilometres swimming and 42 kilometres running? I mean, think about it. It's heroic doing that when carrying/helping someone.

Sure, maybe you feel that way about it, but I can't help but disagree.
Wow awesome dad. This is true love. I just don't know what i can say. It's beutiful.
derp
Indeed beautiful, but I kept feeling pity towards the father for some reason.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
touching :O. the only thing that threw me off was that the son asked the father instead of the father offering. seems a little selfish IMO
Good video and cool father (much props to him), but I didn't really "feel" anything. Does that make me a heartless bitch? :<
♠NO♠