Ranking
Original Post
What is the scariest thing that has happend to you?
Mine was when there was a,scary as heck, Shooting spree through my county. The Criminal,Michael Mclendon, Started his spree in Samson,Alabama,were he Shot his mother,then put clothes on her and lit her on fire,He then Booby trapped the house and went down the highway killing 10, Then ended it at A metal storage facility by taking his own life.

It was scary as crap.
when my friend showed me a vid that makes a crazy scary bitch go in front of the cam all of a sudden
or something like that
uhmm i was falling a sleep and a rock hit my window really load and i feell off my bed

▲ ▲
I've got lots of stuff.

1. Watching this video where a song plays and all of a sudden a friggin scary face pops up.

2. Hearing my bedroom door open and when I looked, it was closed.

3.When I was showering, the sink started running. (By running, I meant turning on by itself)

4. MOAR
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
worst and scariest ever for me was rolling a car 4 times end to end on a property,28 weeks healing,what a ride
Last edited by EcoHitman; Jun 28, 2009 at 06:31 AM.
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

i once drowned. literally stopped breathing, no discernable pulse. i literally died for about 2 minutes. wasn't scarey til a few minutes later when it really set in.
I was in Peru for vacation hicking on a mountain (not my idea) and I slipped and almost fell off a cliff. I was only supported by my 2 arms which were entierly on the ground.
I still can't get how I fell
Scariest thing, eh? Well, that's kinda hard to remember, actually, if you don't count all those goddamn screamers. Probably when i was up on a mountain in France, where i tripped on the way down and fell into a thorn bush. At the moment, i was too occupied with the pain and shock of having a gagillion stings and scratches on my arms to be scared, but later on, i realized that i might have rolled all the way down the side of the mountain, if that bush hadn't been there.

*Shiver*

But why the heck did it have to have thorns? >.>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
My uncle tried to kill my dad once. He was a junkie who needed money for more drugs and my dad wouldn't give him anymore. He only got a 2 year restraining order...