Ranking
Original Post
Do the Admins care?
Do the Admins care? Mostly they dont.

While Qi glitch my Qi lowered and I PMed that to Hampa. He didnt care. I didnt play Toribash for a year. When I came back, I PMed skulfuk. He didnt care.

When I translated Toribash Wii to Finnish, I didnt get my 300k tc. I PMed Hampa about that, and guess what!? He did not care.

What is the problem? They only dont read their PM or what!?

This is my 3rd time when Im black belt. Soon I am 2dan Black..
This thread is closed.
QI transfers/ anything to do with transferring QI has been put on hold as has been said many times. The admins have many many PM's to go through each day and might not be able to deal with your problem right away.

Your better bet would be to catch them on IRC in the #toribash channel and speak to them there, PM's aren't the most efficient thing when it comes to this.
Actually, I can not. Super Moderators can't transfer Qi.

As I told you, get on IRC. Don't take me as a lazy bastard who sits around enjoying his blue name.
SkulFuk has been having issues with his electricity. Which is why he can not reply and why support for issues that only admins can deal with at the moment is quite bad.

Hampa must get so many PMs that he can't physically check them and do his job and have a life.

As has been said "you better contact us on IRC".
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
SkulFuk has been having issues with his electricity. Which is why he can not reply and why support for issues that only admins can deal with at the moment is quite bad.

Hampa must get so many PMs that he can't physically check them and do his job and have a life.

As has been said "you better contact us on IRC".

I wondered why I didn't get a reply from him...Thanks for letting us know!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Well, the solution to this is to just give the power to transfer and mod qi to more people. I can understand 2 or 3 mods not being able to handle that many PMs. So stop complaining about being understaffed and appoint some more people.
infamous