ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Some Suggestions
I have some suggestions for toribash that i think everyone could benefit from!

1.A suggestion Box!(my bad if i cant find it)

2.Hats, why not have a hat equip? you can buy it from the shop and you can wear it ingame! it can grab your head or you can let it fall while playing, you can also make textures for the hat and you can buy all sorts of hats like Top-Hats, Caps, Beanies, Little hats that go on the side of your head ect.

3. Custom weapons, Is it not anoying when noobies fight and draw and keep everyone waiting! well why not if no one has got any points on eachother at the 100 mark make your weapons appear.... this would make it easier to hit people! also they would be customisable(textures)

4.MultiFight, How awesome would it be to fight multipal enimies at once! amagine a four-way joust or a four-way wushu torney... you would get through more people that means quicker TC or QI! i know people have suggested these but I'm trying to influence them more.

well thats me out of suggestions! but your probable not... so get your suggestions out here by posting them below and i will add them!

Cheers
MrTickle
Last edited by MrTickle; Jul 1, 2009 at 07:27 AM.
1. There is a suggestion thread.

2. Would be laggy. And I think it's been suggested.

3. Would also be laggy. And it would be odd to have a sword appear in some place like wushu7.

4. It's already been suggested. You can do it in Singleplayer only right now.

So yeah.

Should have put this in the Suggestion Thread. But you probably didn't see it.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Read what Toriboomer said about the thread. There's a "Suggestion" board, which is a sub-forum of "The Game" board.

Anyway, most of your suggestions have already been... suggested.

The first one wasn't really appreciated by the players if I remember well. Not sure though.

The second one is let's say, quasi-possible. You can use the worldbuilder to create swords & stuffs like that.

The last suggestion has been suggested a long time ago, and you can fight a 3-4 replay generator in the Mod board, third-party board (correct me if I'm wrong).
Gone
I would have gone in more detail. But typing on a PSP gets a bit annoying and boring.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
my bad i didn't see the suggestion thread!

much appreciated!

can someone plz close the thread.
Last edited by MrTickle; Jul 1, 2009 at 12:22 PM.