Toribash
Original Post
MJ - My thoughts, said by John Lajoie

ok hate me or not.. but seriously people, MJ fondled kids your age. I've been pretty over his death since day 1, and funny enough, I found a great video by John Lajoie that sums it up for me.

fyi it's got some language so, kids close your ears
Last edited by borgpunx; Jul 2, 2009 at 09:11 AM.
RAWR xTeam Sambo
I never cared that he died... I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Just cause I like his music doesn't mean I like the pitiful mess he has become. He was dead when I even heard the allegations that he liked to touch boys... And that was a LONG time ago.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
you guys really f***ing disgust me. how can you say all these things about him when you've never spoken one word to him, and you get all the bad information about him through biased media that'll suck a million dicks at once for a buck. read this. i got it from a yahoo questions page

EDIT: that song was a great representation o a lot of people i know

You're missing out the whole picture, but first of all, yes he was accused of being a pedophile but there are no true facts that he actually was one. In one interview, "In an interview Micheal said
"the most loving thing to do is to share your bed"
and then the unidentified little boy next to him clearly stated not in these exact words
" we asked Micheal to get into the bed with us but he wouldnt he just slept on the floor."
Then Jackson said
"I didnt want to make the kids feel awkward"
so in him saying the most loving thing to do is to share your bed the headlines started to say that he slept with little boys."
Second of all, it wasn't his fault he had a freaky appearance, he had a skin cancer disease called Vitalago which pigmented his skin with white spots all over his body and the doctors suggested that he should bleach his skin which turned it white. If you were a kid in high school with a lot of acne, would you not buy all medicine and cream you can get to make your acne go away so that people would stop teasing you? Yeah? So that's what MJ did, he bleached his skin so everyone would stop ridiculing him, but it didn't stop a lot of us, and all these years people basically made fun of him because he had skin cancer. Oh, and his nose, yeah he got surgery done to his nose because all his life growing up he had an abusive father who would discriminate him about him having a big nose all his life, until it got to the point where it really got to him and got surgery done to his nose and unfortunately kept getting the surgery done throughout his life.
And lastly, you really do not know enough the man to call him a disgusting person. Michael Jackson was not only a great Pop sensation but he was also a great humanitarian, he has the world record for most charities held by a celebrity, 39 to be exact. A lot of his songs deal with race such as "black and white" and he helped people grow up to sing about racial conflicts. Now, I don't know about you, but there are more facts about Michael Jackson being a good person that bad one, and it's sad that so many people are so fixated on Michael Jackson being a horrible person and a pedophile when they don't even know half the story.

Last edited by mikotaku; Jul 3, 2009 at 08:52 AM.
I love you
You're misinformed. If you note, he was found not guilty on all charges against him in court. He didn't rape any children.
Yes he was found not guilty in court, but that doesn't mean he didn't do it.

He had some good songs and all but it is really annoying having to hear them so much. In my opinion, most of his songs weren't that great. The video sums up my feeling about his death pretty well. He died, big woop, it was going to happen eventually.

Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post
you guys really f***ing disgust me. how can you say all these things about him when you've never spoken one word to him, and you get all the bad information about him through biased media that'll suck a million dicks at once for a buck. read this. i got it from a yahoo questions page

You're missing out the whole picture, but first of all, yes he was accused of being a pedophile but there are no true facts that he actually was one. In one interview, "In an interview Micheal said
"the most loving thing to do is to share your bed"
and then the unidentified little boy next to him clearly stated not in these exact words
" we asked Micheal to get into the bed with us but he wouldnt he just slept on the floor."
Then Jackson said
"I didnt want to make the kids feel awkward"
so in him saying the most loving thing to do is to share your bed the headlines started to say that he slept with little boys."
Second of all, it wasn't his fault he had a freaky appearance, he had a skin cancer disease called Vitalago which pigmented his skin with white spots all over his body and the doctors suggested that he should bleach his skin which turned it white. If you were a kid in high school with a lot of acne, would you not buy all medicine and cream you can get to make your acne go away so that people would stop teasing you? Yeah? So that's what MJ did, he bleached his skin so everyone would stop ridiculing him, but it didn't stop a lot of us, and all these years people basically made fun of him because he had skin cancer. Oh, and his nose, yeah he got surgery done to his nose because all his life growing up he had an abusive father who would discriminate him about him having a big nose all his life, until it got to the point where it really got to him and got surgery done to his nose and unfortunately kept getting the surgery done throughout his life.
And lastly, you really do not know enough the man to call him a disgusting person. Michael Jackson was not only a great Pop sensation but he was also a great humanitarian, he has the world record for most charities held by a celebrity, 39 to be exact. A lot of his songs deal with race such as "black and white" and he helped people grow up to sing about racial conflicts. Now, I don't know about you, but there are more facts about Michael Jackson being a good person that bad one, and it's sad that so many people are so fixated on Michael Jackson being a horrible person and a pedophile when they don't even know half the story.

I doubt you ever spoke to him either.
Some of the info that you quoted isn't true. He had surgery because a firework blew up near him and it kind of mangled up his face.
Last edited by Suspect; Jul 4, 2009 at 06:44 AM.
hey what about OJ Simpson. He wasnt found guilty, but hell, we all know he did it. I do like MJ songs, but when he died, every station went nutso on covering it and playing his songs, and kept going on about it. Yes he died, wow, lets move on. Hell they didnt even talk much about Farrah Fawcett's death.
RAWR xTeam Sambo
I feel that Micheal Jackson's death is sad but they overkilled a little.

They don't have to be so persistent about it, so yeah I agree...too an extent.
lol
Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post

If by media, you mean when he said he loved to share his love with children (in the bed ? )...
I didn't really care about his death. Seriously, it's just spamming the news, not that they had many useful informations, and he had to die so that his fans and other people noticed him.
As far as I'm concerned, he's just one more dead person to add to the pile of people that die each year. Oh, well, he's dead. Sure, he was a good musician, but he fucked up his life like most people do when they get "up there". Why praise his talent when he's dead? It doesn't make sense.