Ranking
Original Post
[S]elling two flames!
Hey guys!

I'm selling here my white head flame(2866)! The particle comes with it! DL/LP me for the full EXPERIENCE! ;)

Payment: I do accept tc/forces/relaxes/, make your reasonable offers! ;)

Picture

~Cheers!
Last edited by Elettor; Oct 15, 2014 at 09:51 PM. Reason: matter of life and death.
Paint me like your french girls
[/BUMP]

From now on you can also buy my great white head flame, which is mainly big and little rings falling down up from the head! So lovely..!
Last edited by Elettor; Oct 14, 2014 at 11:36 PM.
25k for hand flame
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
show without FPT
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by GiraFFus View Post
25k for hand flame

If you can go 30k then I'll send it whithout hesitating.

Originally Posted by TheWarz View Post
Surfer seishin + 3k tc?

For which one?? I can't read your mind, but I don't need that item anyway, sorry!

Originally Posted by experts View Post
show without FPT

I'll get them later when I have some extra time.. :3 but the white one looks best with it, for sure!
Sent
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Received the money, sent the flame, good business! ;)

So guys, only the white flame is for sale, it comes with the particle,because that's the best way to wear it! :3
32k?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.