Toribash
ohkayface.png thats not good dude
hope everything goes well for yah
Free Pv2Caribou
Well good news/bad news time.
Good news I am safe and stable again, I have the ability to walk around and go to places.

Bad news, on the aniversity of TLL my body went into shock when a artery in my left leg reubtured in the rehabilitaion center. Not to mention because of this I had internal bleeding. And now I have a huge scare where the stickes where so yeah... Also thanks to macrid and fucking hamachi I can no longer connect to my router. Hence me logging on in the Library. And because of this I can only login on Mondays, Which will mostlikly cripple my activity(hehe I made a funny) but no this is serious stuff. So in all this is how its ganna look like for about 2-4 weeks.

1. Only able to post on Mondays
2. Will cover all posts in long winded posts
3. Have a huge grudge on mac for making me do things that I now would kill my connection
3a.In the time being I will entertain my self any way possible.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
that seriously sucks dude but don't hold a grudge 1. not worth it 2. probably easily fixable (if i could see whats going on).

ok easy way to post on forums/reclaim connection
get a usb drive, live boot a linux distro (ubuntu, fedora etc.)
and the alternative option (i use this when my webs are down) coffee shops, book stores, fast food places, all have free WiFi if you have a laptop use one of these
Free Pv2Caribou
omg why usoinactive!?
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
that seriously sucks dude but don't hold a grudge 1. not worth it 2. probably easily fixable (if i could see whats going on).

ok easy way to post on forums/reclaim connection
get a usb drive, live boot a linux distro (ubuntu, fedora etc.)
and the alternative option (i use this when my webs are down) coffee shops, book stores, fast food places, all have free WiFi if you have a laptop use one of these

1. fair enough
2. Yeah I can do that I have dont it in the past
3. I am doing the linux thing now. :]

IT WORKSSSSSSSSSSSS

*TIPS HIS SILVER HAT AT ORION*

But Now I have no clue how to reinstall flash... or any of my games... Please help. i cant go on IRC because I dont have the software to run it,,,,
Last edited by thepureone; Aug 8, 2011 at 06:53 PM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
T.T im so- soory pure. i was only trying to make a server, thats all.
Also try deleting hamachi and the hamachi internetz thing thats in your
comp then connect to your internet, or it might be some firewall crap
Alright, I'm back.
Shit's going down.

All of you people, I put the minimum posts per day rule back again, 3 posts at that. Go!
Mhh 3 posts eh, well orion is excluded for obvious reasons. And nil as well I guess, but what about glawl...
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!