Ranking
Original Post
Forum Texture Viewer
This is just an idea to save your precious time that could one day be used to kill Darth Vader with a carrot.

So, we all hate activating textures but then having to go in-game to check how they look like. I thought it would be helpful if when you activated a texture for a certain body part. It would show a spinning image of how that texture looks on the right of your texture. This is just a time saver and not really a game changing event but I think it is helpful.
Last edited by Kradel; Jan 25, 2014 at 07:02 PM.
blue
pink
That would be epic'ly helpful!
Especially for body textures which you can't just create a Gimp spinning image of.

#Supported
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 25, 2014 at 09:40 AM. Reason: I'd rather you didn't use bold. Thank you.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Exactly what I meant, since GIMP hasn't got all the toribash shapes.
blue
pink
I think it's a pretty good idea. And i think it would be cool if you could like check it
on your phone, and dont have to start your computer.

-Supported
May the force be with you :3
~Supported

Great idea, problem is, can this be possible?

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!