i'm not sure now C: so hang out with us we will see skill
and maturity we don;t realy know anything about you
and your playstyle

Yeah i agree this way we will know if you belong in the clan or not
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Name/nick: elmo2004
Belt:2nd dan Almost 3rd dan
Your favourite mods:aikido and abd
Activity, forum and ingame: im Almost everyday about 4-6 hours in game and in forums
Why you want to be part of VoC:i want to join vocation because it looks like a good clan and i would help the Clan to get up on the list
Say something about yourself, hobby etc:well nothing much to Say but i started toribash back in 2012 and ive played and been in Forum like my eyes would be nailed to my screen nothing Else to Say really
Last edited by elmo2004; Aug 28, 2014 at 08:31 PM.
hang out with us i really didn;[t care about your other account but yea :C
hang out with us on some acccount
Originally Posted by elmo2004 View Post
Name/nick: elmo2004
Belt:2nd dan Almost 3rd dan
Your favourite mods:aikido and abd
Activity, forum and ingame: im Almost everyday about 4-6 hours in game and in forums
Why you want to be part of VoC:i want to join vocation because it looks like a good clan and i would help the Clan to get up on the list
Say something about yourself, hobby etc:well nothing much to Say but i started toribash back in 2012 and ive played and been in Forum like my eyes would be nailed to my screen nothing Else to Say really

Hmmm, if you can be active on forum then i can consier it.
I would More likely be in this account the If its Okay? (And im elmo2004 If you Did Not understand)
Coooooooookies!!!!!!!!????????
Can you give me a specific reason why you would like to stay on that account, if so that would e great

easy ? he don't like this nick ?
don't go this way dr
he should hang out with us for 1 -2 day

and he will be in thats my vote and my vote is saint
i'm always right
Thats fine, like Wrr said you need to try and find us ingame so we can get to know you a little better, but your application seemed to be okay

My name is darkshadow23 but my real name is Gilean.
My age is 12.
I'm blue belt.
My favorite mods is Aikido and taekwondo.
I play and love this game that in weekdays I slack off and play Toribash, and read forums.
I want to be part of VoC because it's my first clan and I want to learn how enjoying it is to be in a clan.
I am sometimes lonely and bored when there's nobody around me, my friends is also better than me in this game so that's why i want to be a good as them. I will never give up in this game or in real life, that's why I am special among my three friends who play this game.
Last edited by darkshadow23_old9337; Aug 30, 2014 at 08:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump