Ranking
Original Post
Cannot connect to servers
Help, this might be related to the other posts, but I'm having trouble lately. When I click on 'Multiplayer' the game either lags or just crashes. When I do get to the multiplayer screen, I try to join a server and Toribash starts to lag. When I got to connect, this happens:

Pic

I tried reconnecting but it just appears again.

Please help! Thanx

----
It only happens on some servers
hi
My toribash does this as well
I recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 and Toribash 4.95.
When I click multiplayer the screen will freeze and eventually take me there and when/if it does I am then given the same "socket wsa error" as Pawplays. Toribash ran perfectly fine when I was running Windows 8.1.
I turned off the firewall, just in case that was blocking it and the error still occured. I'd love some help with this, thank ya'll.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
its the same thing for me not sure whats causing it but i have window 8 still... so thats not the problem
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
I've already done that, I just took it down to check and then I set it back up
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's highly unlikely that it is a problem at your end(s), regardless of Windows version.

So you might as well re-enable windows firewall; if the executable was already allowed, connective and working.

(And close any router-ports opened in attempts to fix the problem. If that was tried.)
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Aug 20, 2015 at 05:50 AM.
i sure its just someone ddosing :L everything has been going down lately so i think we might just have to deal with it till they get bored or maybe im wrong not sure
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
There seems to be a problem with the game at the moment, I'm sure that it will be fixed eventually...There are now 3 Posts on the subject now.
Thanks for the replies everyone, but my toribash just started working again.

Closing thread.
hi