Ranking
Original Post
App
Hi. invite me for the clan i learned the rules .
belt: black belt
Last edited by porco123; Dec 18, 2016 at 02:59 AM.
Dear NAME:

This is to advise you that your employment will terminate effective, DATE, due to (those reasons discussed with you) OR (a change in business conditions/performance concerns/ organizational fit/etc.). [Note: employers also have the option of providing employees with working notice]

We will provide you with a severance package, details of which are outlined in the attached Termination Agreement (Appendix “A”). This amount is inclusive of any payments, statutory or otherwise, that may be owed to you under the Ontario Employment Standards Act.

This package is open for your review and acceptance until DATE.

We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that, notwithstanding the termination of your employment with the Company, certain of your obligations under your employment contract and other agreements that you may have signed during your employment with the Company continue. These obligations include, but may not be limited to, obligations of confidentiality and obligations relating to any intellectual property to which you may have contributed while employed by the Company.

If you have any questions concerning the information contained in this letter, please contact me directly.

Yours sincerely,

NAME
TITLE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
*sneeze* I must be allergic to all this bullsh*t.

We have specific thread where people post their apps, you also want to read the first post there and do as adviced.
Last edited by Nikos; Nov 24, 2016 at 02:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Dear NAME:

This is to advise you that your employment will terminate effective, DATE, due to (those reasons discussed with you) OR (a change in business conditions/performance concerns/ organizational fit/etc.). [Note: employers also have the option of providing employees with working notice]

We will provide you with a severance package, details of which are outlined in the attached Termination Agreement (Appendix “A”). This amount is inclusive of any payments, statutory or otherwise, that may be owed to you under the Ontario Employment Standards Act.

This package is open for your review and acceptance until DATE.

We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that, notwithstanding the termination of your employment with the Company, certain of your obligations under your employment contract and other agreements that you may have signed during your employment with the Company continue. These obligations include, but may not be limited to, obligations of confidentiality and obligations relating to any intellectual property to which you may have contributed while employed by the Company.

If you have any questions concerning the information contained in this letter, please contact me directly.

Yours sincerely,

NAME
TITLE

This all seems so framiar...: ( just received an email very similar :' (
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by porco123 View Post
Hi. invite me for the clan i learned the rules .
belt: black belt

Accepted, please check for your invite in the mail in the next 4-5 business days.
He's a keeper that's for sure.

He nailed the app.

He has great talent. I bet 500$ his grandfather wrote the declaration of Independence cause thats where his skills come from.

Yea, Overall he will do good to wapow and bring you to the number 1 spot of any clan.
Second place clan league and we are more of a social clan nowdays, in my book thats a win.