Ranking
Original Post
Custom signatures
I will create any signature you want for a fee of 100tc for avatar, 200 for actual signature (about 400 by 150 pixels), or a clan/shop name logo for only 250 (about 600 by 300 pixels). Animations are 200tc extra. Pictures (such as a custom picture of your Tori, or a symbol) are an extra 20tc.
heres an example.

PAYMENT DUE UPON RESPONDING
Image ready within a week of my responding to you via PM... If I do not respond via PM then I either
A) think its inappropriate and/or dont want to
B) doesnt apply to the things im making (avatars,signatures, and logos)
C) I simply have not seen your post. Send me a PM if you are not responded to within 2 weeks (14 days)
D) I suddenly become a lazy person and decide not to make yours for no good/apparent reason.

If I dont make it after 1 week from the PM I respond to you with. Then PM me again and I will refund you in full.

PS: Please give me the information that is required for me to actually make a good pic IE: what you want the background design to be(options: bloodsplatter, a render (such as camo), custom (like a picture that you have that you send to me), etc...) to be, what you want the main colors to be, and what you want it to say, and the font you want it to be in (such as blackladder, times new roman, neurochrome, outright televism, fixedsys, etc...)

heres another example, I made it for Combat Arms.
Last edited by darkdoom1; Jan 17, 2010 at 07:43 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
make me an avi and sig with mr been :P

rong area, it must be at market> arte/textures
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.