Ranking
Original Post
Assistance + WIP
Well I have gotten stuck on my head. The hair has been killing me, I have spent an hour trying to find shades that would kind of point it up but I've had no luck. I've almost finished with the skin tone and just need to add the some brightness and darkness into it. Nothing on this head is mirrored besides the ears but the shading is different on both. Also tips on doing the ears would help, the best I was able to do today was them and even I am disappointed with my result. Anyways looking forward to seeing what tips some of you will have to improve my texturing.
P.s Ignore the plainness of hair I just wanted to see if I got the mapping correct.
change the eye so it doesn't seem like it pops out of the head like that, add some dark shading at the top and some lighting at the bottom of it, just some very light soft shading
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
The nose should be shaded like the light is coming from the top of the canvas rather than the right side. It would look like it fit the head more.
The nose is also rather thin.
@lilmali97: Noted
@LWafflez: Thanks for adivce Lwallfez, the nose looks a whole lot better with the new shading on the nose.
Last edited by McBurger; Jan 25, 2011 at 01:06 AM.