Toribash
Original Post
Public Duel Servers
I was wondering if like there can be public duel servers. So maybe when there arent any around people can just join those to duel.

Maybe one server is 50tc duel, then a 100tc duel, then maybe 1k, then 5k
Good idea. Just make static duel servers where we can meet eachother.
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Static 1000 TC Dueling Servers
That /jo thing was pissing me off-.-

Why not make static 1k dueling servers?

People wont scam there ;o

Dueling mods:
Aikidobigdojo/Aikido
Greykido
Judo
Judofrac
boxshu_mushu_v2
rk-mma

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Why make a static dueling server and take up more space when someone could just do /jo duel and have a personalized dueling server open for an hour or so. Opening your own server is not that big of a hassle, and with your own servers you have the freedom to do whatever you want. I don't know how often a static dueling room would be used simply do to the fact that their is no set host, and all the rules and settings are definite. I am sorry to say that I can not support the idea due to the fact that anyone in the community can host their own dueling server.
A hasbeen like the rest
Yesterday, the /jo command was fcked up.

It said "unable to create new server try again" :T

I want static dueling servers just in case that thing happens again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
i'd like this, but not for the reasons stated. it'd be nice to have some static dueling servers, 1k, 5k, and 10k in the most popular dueling mods. there are other stressful factors in playermade duel servers that make them less enjoyable like, an op constantly changing the amount when they lose in order to keep playing, hotseating themselves, banning players that beat them, etc. static dueling server would be cool, like i said we only really need 3, perhaps cycle them each through the various popular dueling mods. it'll encourage people who may not have tried dueling to try it, and anyone that will make their own server from then on will be someone dueling higher amounts (people who do this generally will not op themselves or do any of the other problematic things as well).
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Karst the servers resetted yesterday. I couldn't even refresh server list or log onto another account in-game and forums had an error.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Why make a static dueling server and take up more space when someone could just do /jo duel and have a personalized dueling server open for an hour or so. Opening your own server is not that big of a hassle, and with your own servers you have the freedom to do whatever you want. I don't know how often a static dueling room would be used simply do to the fact that their is no set host, and all the rules and settings are definite. I am sorry to say that I can not support the idea due to the fact that anyone in the community can host their own dueling server.

I did that. Waited for 30 mins and no one joins.
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
I thought it could be a good idea if there were official duel rooms rather than temporary unofficial ones, it would prevent any abuse of the admin status (e.g. Fknocks) and duels could take place in rooms similar to the tourney rooms.

Easy fix.

De-OP yourself.

Devs shouldn't take time to implement something done with common sense.
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
Easy fix.

De-OP yourself.

Devs shouldn't take time to implement something done with common sense.

If they plan on abusing op status there not going to de-op themselves
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.