Ranking
Original Post
[S]A Few Flames, Even Dual Hands!
As the title states, I will be selling a few flames including some dual hand flames.

Flames with FPT

Flames without FPT

Please make reasonable offers. TC only.

I will throw in an FPT with the same Texture used in the screenshots for an additional 5k. This offer is only valid when someone buys a flame.
Last edited by Miner; Jul 29, 2014 at 05:33 PM.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Heyy, how much are you looking for with the dual hands? We'll probably negotiate in pm.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Heyy, how much are you looking for with the dual hands? We'll probably negotiate in pm.

Was hoping for around 120k on the dual hands.

Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Greeting from flame collector.

150k all?

I shall not sell you these flames for 30k a piece.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
If you can recolor the dual hand flames then I offer 13.5$
Female Body Inspector
Originally Posted by iCap View Post
90k duals.

Looking for a little more. 100k please =3

Originally Posted by FBI40 View Post
If you can recolor the dual hand flames then I offer 13.5$

Flame Particle Textures are the only thing that can recolour flames. Also, I will only sell for TC.
\\BUMP//