Toribash
Original Post
Buying Items and Selling Them Without High Qi
My idea is to be able to buy items and sell them without having a high enough Qi to buy them. That way you can buy items and sell them without using them because of a Qi level not being high enough. This is an idea for rising market masters without having to change focus from the market.
I mean for the seller being able to just selling and buying. Besides, my experience shows that the sellers usually choose to own the items without a holder. Besides the holder might transfer the items to another account they own to hide evidence of them taking it.
Yeah other games also have this, you can have all items no matter what level, Job or sex you are but you can only wear those in your qi level. Supported, very handy in marketing
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, i also support it, holders make marketing very difficult, yet i see no actuall reason to make players unable to buy and sell the items they can't wear
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
yes but if you think about it this will make all items prices change probably to worse so id say no
Originally Posted by experts View Post
yes but if you think about it this will make all items prices change probably to worse so id say no

How on earth would this make items change prices?
It's fine, buy; but don't wear.

I've gotten into a couple situations where I thought I had enough qi for an item but didn't; mostly because I haven't bothered to catch up on what I can use since the shop change. It's still annoying and slightly pointless, I don't see the reason why players couldn't hold items of any qi, simply not wear them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Doing this would literally kill off the ability for people to use high qi items they won or that they bought for $ in the torishop. Too much of a prick move doing that, plus the idea of changing how the whole thing works for the sake of people buying & selling stuff they can't use is daft.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you