Toribash
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Thaiboy Digital, bladee, Ecco2k, Nok from the Future, Tag Shai, kiddbuu
Why theyre good: Ethereal cloud flows with ethereal cloud beats. Vaporwave influenced.

Bones, Xavier Wulf, Chris Travis, grandmilly, Yung Simmie, Amber London, Nell, ILLFIGHTYOU
Why theyre good: 90's memphis influenced with their modern spin to it.

Majid Jordan, PARTYNEXTDOOR, The Weeknd
Why theyre good: idk if you like alt r&b but these guys are good if you do.

Father
Why he's good: has a very unique style that's catchy as fuck and traps off a nokia

Some of my favorite songs from the artists above are:
Bones - Corduroy
Majid Jordan - Place like this
Chris Travis - No Signal
Yung Simmie - Splak
Father - Look at Wrist

just look their shit up on soundcloud or something, too lazy to get downloads

funny coincidence that I found Father along my usual lurk through bandcamp, and thought young hot ebony was dope. I've listened to a couple of these other guys like bones, chris travis, and simmie but I always find myself not being able to listen to this for longer than a week before deleting. not sure why cause I like the music, but I guess I usually re-listen to albums a lot and the ones I downloaded from those guys maybe just didn't sit well with me (except chris travis cuz dam).

the weeknd is always good and some of his new stuff is really nice so I'll have to put him back in the library. going to take my time and check out the rest of the guys throughout this week and see what I like.
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
the song or songs (duh) album: Third Side Of Tape
artist name: Lil Ugly Mane
a download link if available (no torrents, we don't post torrents on this forum): torrent
the genre: instrumental, hip hop, punk rock, minimal, lots and lots of stuff
why it's good: very diverse arrangement of random tracks, surprisingly good

lil ugly mane was always hit or miss with me, this album is crazy in the way death grips is crazy cause it seems really experimental (as his stuff usually sounds to me). but I think other than that one random lil ugly mane mixtape I heard I don't think I'll check out any of his newer stuff if it's like this.
Originally Posted by Flosax View Post
Song or songs : There will never be another you, Scrapple from the Apple, Autumn Leaves
Artist name : Sonny Stitt
The genre : jazz : bebop
Why it's good : Stitt's style is a mix between Parker and Cannonball Adderley, it's awesome shit

I can appreciate this guy musically, and he seems like a great musician. but this just isn't something I could put on my phone and listen to walking downtown or something

thanks for sharing
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
You may find some love for this song:https://youtu.be/I4ArKr6W8YM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu