Toribash
Original Post
[Piratez] What are you listening to?
I'm surprised we don't have this already. Anyway, this needs to be here. Share your music, folks!
Last edited by rappunk23; Oct 23, 2015 at 05:46 PM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I enjoy most of music genres except rock music(which I don't hate, but I just don't fancy).
My favourite out of all has to be house music as a whole, and as for subgenres of house music I really enjoy that fat bass type of deep-tech house. Not the techno remixes of popular songs they play in clubs, but Deep-Tech House, the core of it, somewhat similar to Minimal music.
Here is an example:

My 2nd favourite genre has to be Electronic music, with the subgenre king of Dubstep. I like everything in that wobbly bass, from chill dubstep to hardcore chainsaw sounds.
Here is an example of my fave track right now:
> Piratez

I mostly listen to electronic music or hip-hop. But I actually like most of the genres and have a lot of guilty pleasures. I usually put this mixtape during breakdance practie. Probably my favorite one is around 13:05.
Last edited by Uberis; Oct 9, 2015 at 04:55 PM.
And I mostly listen to alternative rap music. Lately though, I've been listening to the following song quite a lot:

We should keep this thread updated with the latest music we've been playing.
Uberis, I listen to a podcast like that from time to time. We have a rapper in Romania called "Vlad Dobrescu" and he has a monthly podcast called "Mic Check" where he posts music like that. I follow him, I have his autograph as well.

Rappunk, that sounds catchy. I have a song in my native language as well. Try listening to it:
> Piratez
Ah, Dog, that song was quite enjoyable. Thanks for sharing it with me. Also, Russian isn't my native language. My native language is English; I just enjoy the music of other languages. That said, I adore the sound of the Russian language in particular and hope to learn it someday.

Ah, here's my favorite non-rap song in the entire world. I adore the lyrics so much:

The studio version is so much better, but they unfortunately took it down from youtube. That is the actual artist though.
It's quite catchy even though I don't understand the lyrics. I like the fact that you shared it in acoustic.

Sharing a bit of trap here:

Stooki Sound uploaded this today.
> Piratez
I'm glad you enjoyed it. As for the trap, it's probably not something that I'd listen to normally, but it makes for a good instrumental and hah, I bet I'd probably enjoy it much more if there were vocals over it.

This is mostly the sort of music that I listen to.
There are like few songs that I enjoy in Russian. I guess I just dislike the language from my childhood. There are a lot of Russians in my country so they never bothered to learn my native language. I guess I see it is an aggressive language as I use it for swearing mostly.

Might not be your cup of tea but I really like this song. This is probably the most famous Latvian band. I guess everyone in my country holds a special place in their hearts for this band. These is one of the few songs in Russian they have made.