Toribash
Basically the story is about 5 old dudes relieving their younger days by visiting and drinking at all pubs at their hometown in only a single day, the movie starts slow and is a bit boring in the beginning, I won't spoil it but the real twist start after they finish the 3rd pub. Also, just a tip, there is a flashback scene at the very start of the movie, it kinda lampshade lot of things that's gonna happen later. I love it when I notice little details like that.

Oh, and I can't seem to find the Cornetto on The World's End. XD

In my opinion when compared to the other two, its on par with Shaun of The Dead, but Hot Fuzz still top it off. Well, I love buddy cop movies in general, even though the genre is kinda cliche.

EDIT: Simon Pegg and Nick Frost also stared in Paul, its a good one too. Check it out if you're interested.
Last edited by Sicks; Oct 24, 2015 at 03:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Basically the story is about 5 old dudes relieving their younger days by visiting and drinking at all pubs at their hometown in only a single day, the movie starts slow and is a bit boring in the beginning, I won't spoil it but the real twist start after they finish the 3rd pub. Also, just a tip, there is a flashback scene at the very start of the movie, it kinda lampshade lot of things that's gonna happen later. I love it when I notice little details like that.

Oh, and I can't seem to find the Cornetto on The World's End. XD

In my opinion when compared to the other two, its on par with Shaun of The Dead, but Hot Fuzz still top it off. Well, I love buddy cop movies in general, even though the genre is kinda cliche.

EDIT: Simon Pegg and Nick Frost also stared in Paul, its a good one too. Check it out if you're interested.

Oh, I know, I've seen World's End before. It was really enjoyable. Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are still my favorites out of the bunch, but still. Also, Paul was alright too, but I'm pretty sure it was directed by someone else or something. I absolutely adore the style that the Cornetto Trilogy has.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I started watching a TV series called "Penny Dreadful" - rough translation = short horror story - and I am enjoying it a lot. It's set in ~1890 in London. It has all the supernatural you want: vampires, dr. Frankenstein and his creations, undead, witches,a warewolf, a tribal hunter, Scotland Yard detectives, an adventurer, and oh so many others. The story is nicely related and the episodes are 55 min long and packed with action. No boring fill-episodes.
You should give it a try.
> Piratez
It sounds pretty interesting actually. Did it just come out recently?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Yes. It came out in 2014 I think ? They made one season last year, and one season this year. I am waiting on season 3 right now. I found out a good list on imbd called "best new seasons" and this one was amongst them.

Yesterday I was listening to some progressive house and I re-listened to some of Paul Kalkbrenner's old songs from Berlin Calling album. I had such a blast. Anyone knows Paul Kalkbrenner here?
> Piratez