Toribash
Original Post
Splunker is dead...
no, this is not a joke, as you can tell from the title, i am not a person to joke with something like this. Splunker has been dead for six days now .
Turns out Splunker was walking across a zebra crossing (they live in south africa) as he crossed there was a drunk driver, and he hit him. i am not sure if he died on the spot, or a delayed death.
To me Splunker was a good friend, and a good former member of SMASH.
i've only known him for a few weeks, so i have not much to say sadly .
Splunker, may your soul rest in peace.

feel free to add comments to this thread, i intended it to be a tribute to him...
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
...Wait, why was there a drunk driver at a zebra crossing? (Unless it was one of those places on the road where animals tend to cross, which would actually make sense ._.)

Well in any case, RIP splunker.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
this is really sad for two reasons

1. he was nice and cool a contributing members of he forum

2. he borrowed my acid torso :[
Last edited by Madgecko11; Aug 8, 2008 at 05:15 PM.
Now with 100% less angst
Well, the other thread is closed, so RIP Splunker, wait for the rest of us, we are coming someday...
LONG LIVE HUNG / PROUD MEMBER OF OLDA
That sucks.. he was so young. And his posts were always fun to read.

R.I.P
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

6 days....

Oh my god, I talked to him on that idoodle thing just the night before he died. Wow, I just don't even know what to say...
i dont know what else to say, and yes, agreed, he did have fun posts...
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
I still don't know whether or not this is real. I almost believed it until I read his "sister's" post and she said "So hmm ya."

If it is real, then I offer my condolences.
If it's not, then this is kind of a fucked-up joke.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]