ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Random Scam message
so I randomly received a message that was from a white belt created yesterday by the name "wesleyclark". you know the one that's used on most forums etc... for irl money scams.
the message said the usual "Dear friend,
It's nice meeting you as i was browsing.I have something very important and interesting to discuss privately with you in which you will equally benefited from. I am Gen. Wesley Clark, an officer in the US Air-force,serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division. am about going on retirement and want to go into private business either to partner with you and there is something else bothering and giving me a sleepless night i don't know how to explain all to you here, I will need your kind advise in regards to investing within your Country were I have developed an interest to invest money. Therefore, I suggest you give me your Email ID to explain further you can write direct to my email address as stated below so that we can know each other very well and my full intention of contacting you.
Thanks and have a nice day and I wait for your urgent response.
My regards,
Gen. Wesley Clark.
([email protected])" just for reference, how many others actually received the message. I'm presuming a lot due to the fact the account is already banned.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
You know it when scammers try so hard they even make accounts on games and internet forums. Foreign dudes that use google translate.
Those scammers who text you "Good Day! You have just won 830,000 pesos from the [insert random politician] Foundation! To claim your prize, Pls contact Attorney [insert random name], [insert random phone number]"

^This happened to a friend xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER