Ranking
Re: The [Inquisition] Calls!
I want to see this clan go further, I might think of joining. But I still want to be connected some way to CBK. hlp plx? kthxbai.
EDIT: I know a good tag [Inq]insertnamehere. If I were to join, I would immidiately get the rank of Lord Inqiusitor.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
I suggested [Inq], way back up this thread. :o
"We have a saying up here, life is wasted on the living."
Can some1 make a server for our clan cuz i wanna meet other clan members
Its an lol.
No idea of how to make a clan server. I'll see what I can do, but I've got AP exams this week so my involvement on Toribash will be a bit more passive. I like the [Inq] tag, but I'm leaving the option open to the members what tag they use (Inquisitors are supposed to be autonomous ).

The Emperor Protects!
-Lord_Inquisitor

P.S. The God-Emperor is simply the God-Emperor.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Lord_Inquisitor: AP means you're 17~18 right now? In that case, I have to commend you on your level of maturity and ability to change persona to so quickly fit your status.

Clan servers can be made through ToriLaunch. There's a "Server" option, which will open a DOS window, which must be kept open. You'll have to port forward or disable firewall to make that work, however.
Thank you ManBreakfast. My age is not important to the fulfillment of our aims(you're a little high, though.) Thanks for the tip on the server creation bit; I'll see what I can do.

The Emperor Protects!
-Lord_Inquisitor

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
I've sent you an e-mail sanjop.

Excuse me ManBreakfast, but can we get a poll going for the Inquisition. I'm afraid that not many people will know about us until the poll goes up(propaganda doesn't seem to be working). The sooner the better .

The Emperor Protects!
-Lord_Inquisitor

Thought for the Day:
Be wary that in the course of combating heresy that you do not become as those you are meant to destroy.