Toribash
How many of you guys have school still? I have no idea who's finished and who still has some year left.

I've been going hard at my new job, started last Tuesday and been at 5 shifts so far, to learn how the work should be done
the job is crazy and well paid, it's kinda like my last one in the sense that I'm a living assistant, but now instead of immigrant refugees I take care of and supervise criminals under abstinence.
It's a state owned addiction institution and it's been draining me a bit since I have to drive an hour there before every shift, then drive home after.

I'm looking into moving closer to it.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
How many of you guys have school still? I have no idea who's finished and who still has some year left.

I've been going hard at my new job, started last Tuesday and been at 5 shifts so far, to learn how the work should be done
the job is crazy and well paid, it's kinda like my last one in the sense that I'm a living assistant, but now instead of immigrant refugees I take care of and supervise criminals under abstinence.
It's a state owned addiction institution and it's been draining me a bit since I have to drive an hour there before every shift, then drive home after.

I'm looking into moving closer to it.

I start in six days from now. Also your job sounds hell hectic.
A month from tomorrow I turn 16 and I can start working ;o;
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Originally Posted by Velordrel View Post
A month from tomorrow I turn 16 and I can start working ;o;

Work at wendys!
Nah man, I'm gonna start working at dominos soon or when I turn 16, my sister works there and is about to become a manager and I get tips there too so ez money.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Gabriel where the flying fuck have u been. stop playing gay games
I apologise for this post.