Toribash
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
hi I'm iPrime, I do judo and I eat clan member's ass

Hi Prime I am Hi
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
I just love the new game mod statistics from player profile. And apparently rk-mma
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Yo bois, how ya'll doin ? <3

What's up in da Toriworld ? Saw you made it to 3rd place on CL ! gratz :o

(Is wushu still a thing or is it dead and forgotten?)
Sorry if I shouldn't be posting here bc I'm not a member but I'd just like to drop by and say hi to one of my favourite clans in the game. Though I'm not personally close to anyone in fl0w I always thought highly of you lot.

Not quite sure on what to say in this post without deeming it a 'Useless post' so I'll just contribute my opinion on something....toribash related....?

New forum is a double edged sword. I'm not a fan of the post creation interface and how you can't see any of the tags inline within the post (Maybe there's a way of turning that on). Not a fan of the dark theme though I'd think there's a way of also adjusting that too. However the new user profile pages are amazing. Having said that, I do think it's all a bit 'Too little too late' for the game. Let's hope not.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Yo bois, how ya'll doin ? <3

What's up in da Toriworld ? Saw you made it to 3rd place on CL ! gratz :o

(Is wushu still a thing or is it dead and forgotten?)

Hey Deprav,
there are actually a few changes which are pretty good(like winpoint update and quest and ranked play).
But yea,overall its the same and playerbase is low,but its still alive.
Im doing an event rn with the winpointupdate in lenshu.
Wushu is dead for a long time now , sometimes we still play it tho and check out the wushu mod in our staticfl0wroom.new mod with winpoints,its great.
And yea , we got 3rd place which is quite nice.
We are the most active on our discordserver,hop in there. https://discord.gg/8xW3hH
tb next is in a closed betastage rn.

How are you doing?

Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
Sorry if I shouldn't be posting here bc I'm not a member but I'd just like to drop by and say hi to one of my favourite clans in the game. Though I'm not personally close to anyone in fl0w I always thought highly of you lot.

Not quite sure on what to say in this post without deeming it a 'Useless post' so I'll just contribute my opinion on something....toribash related....?

New forum is a double edged sword. I'm not a fan of the post creation interface and how you can't see any of the tags inline within the post (Maybe there's a way of turning that on). Not a fan of the dark theme though I'd think there's a way of also adjusting that too. However the new user profile pages are amazing. Having said that, I do think it's all a bit 'Too little too late' for the game. Let's hope not.

Hey Hassan,
overall i think the forumupdate was a good thing and you can chose light/dark and even old forumstyle.
And , as mentioned above,there were a lot of good changes in the past 2 years but it may rly be too little to late for tb.Tb next could profit from all this maybe.
Also,lets play aikido sometime again.