Toribash
Originally Posted by deprav
Ikr², how stupid is that rule. You can't "rig" your own money, but you "can" if you kick everyone out of your room once the event is over, because no one to complain about it.

Just for the sake of clearing it up (again), so you don't start thinking that rigging is fine.

Some logs:
[16:54:55] <Powas|2> if someone sticks around after the event is done
[16:55:02] <Powas|2> willing to get DP 
[16:55:16] <Powas|2> he should be allowed if he's not being a twat
[16:55:25] <deprav> but the KO tourney was over
[16:55:28] <deprav> he was being a twat
[16:55:37] <Powas|2> so you should've muted him 
[16:55:44] <deprav> as soon as he lost he started begging for TC constantly
[16:55:49] <Powas|2> or removed him from a server if he was being too much of a hassle
[16:55:59] <Powas|2> BUT IT DOES NOT LET YOU RIG THE DP 
[16:56:11] <Powas|2> whether 3rd party is there or not
If you want to change the 'tourney' back to 'private' server, start off with changing room's name to something else (/room set name), clear desc and motd, notify the players that it's over. Some of them might want to stick around if there is an unclaimed DP and you shouldn't remove them if they are not annoying. TC added to DP stops being yours and it needs to be claimed fairly. If you end up playing with less experienced players, they probably won't be able to decap you, while you have a higher chance to decap them. Even if, by some means, all players that sticked around were 'annoying' and you removed them all, you are not allowed to rig and you can still be reported and banned if any of that players reports it as a suspicious behaviour.

[16:57:10] <Powas|2> let's say you banned him out 
[16:57:14] <Powas|2> and rigged the dp
[16:57:24] <Powas|2> the only thing I would need to ban you 
[16:57:36] <Powas|2> is his report, based on assumption that you did that to rig the dp
[16:57:45] <Powas|2> I could check game logs
[16:58:02] <Powas|2> had I found you rigged by changing the mod 
[16:58:09] <Powas|2> I would banned you all the same
We can check gamelogs to check certain things, spotting rigging there is not hard.
Sure, you can argue that if you did this or that, you could probably 'get away with it' but that's not the point here. Rigging is bad. If you
[17:06:48] <deprav> I'm never doing bad thing, I've no interest in profit and being a dick
and you see yourself as someone who's helping this community in some way by doing those events, creating new mods, then you shouldn't look for a ways to make rigging harder to detect.
retired
you just can't say, rigging is bad. you have to take it case by case, but you refuse to..it's fine. i won't repeat myself again..all was said. don't waste ur time with us scrubs xD
@Powas

I never said rigging was fine, I said the rule is poorly made and allow people to bypass it easily with fraudulent intents when we, on the other hand, genuinly thought we were in our rights since no one else than us put TC in the prize and everyone but that annoying beggar left, after our tourney was over.

But yes, we get it, rules are rules.
Lol, time for a new addition to flow codex for accepting scrubs..

''If you haven't been banned for some stupid thing during your TB career, you are not flow material''.
It's sad and I want both of you guys back.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Lol, time for a new addition to flow codex for accepting scrubs..

''If you haven't been banned for some stupid thing during your TB career, you are not flow material''.

Best codex ever.
Last edited by Raiken; Aug 26, 2015 at 01:16 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I can agree to that ;)
Perhaps lets share some stupid ban stories ;o
Last edited by Albus; Aug 26, 2015 at 02:09 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Aight. I have a question for powas.
What if u write in motd that after the tourney is over the decap prize goes back to str bank so u can add tc to decap at your own risk?
An internal rule for your OWN private tourney in your OWN private room.
Would that be ok with the rules?

Btw who got banned?
U guys are such outlaws 200% )
Powas is the new ryan
Last edited by Insanity; Aug 26, 2015 at 02:08 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
It's deppy and Willy.
Oh god, my ban story is going to be the longest among all of you guys
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by dprigger View Post
it feels like a kid who snitched to his mommy..even if he was wrong..he still gets what he wants

love ya deppy we're like bonnie and clyde

[...]

they reduced ur ban too deppy right?

Ikr babe <3 who's Bonnie and who's clyde tho ?

And no, no ban reduction. I can't apologize for this, I apologized for wasting the GM's time yesterday cuz I was mad, but I can't say I'm sorry we did what we did, I still think that was legit and we did nothing morally wrong.

Also, had some talks in #events yesterday with GMs and Fist. I proposed some kind of /canceldecap command which would send back the TC to whoever added some to the decapprize, in order to prevent that kind of situation where people have to "rig" even if they have no fraudulent intent in the first place. They seemed rather in favor, maybe as a GM command so it couldn't be exploited, you'd have to ask a GM to canceldecap etc... would be nice.