Toribash
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
you guys are losers lul

cool to see that arctic is still round, keeps the smell of shit a flowin, like an asshole after having digested a fucking whole camel with bat aids.

i fucking love you
eae
hey, i was starting to get a little complex, maybe feeling a little foolish because of my age but hey if demi can do this what the hell.lol thinking about you and your smile makes me smile don't askme why i like feeling 20 that's how i feel around you. can't wait to see you again . how was Easter? hey where is my chocolate? i got a big bunny and already ate the ears, yum!!!! well i can send the sheets finally and you can dream about me on them ok. i'll send a picture soon. i have a new cam phone don't know how to use it yet i got it yesterday. best not to call me unless i call you first from my new cell. you can call me at my house mon -fri after 10 am-4pm no msg.pls. i'm not home alot but you can try in the morning around 10 or 11 @ home 555-555-5555 if you get the urge to call. don't be a stranger. if someone is here i'll just say wrong number or if someone else answers just ask for someone else ok. hey i was in the city this weekend with friends i went to see hairspray - great musical and i'm not a big fan of musicals! the best part was we all got into nobu's without rsvps 100/ pr the food was amazing have you been? to the one in south beach? we'll have to go when you visit ,the best sushi i've ever had outside of the big island,HI. GOTOGO, i have lots to do today, i'm selling jewelry for Lauren Henry the women you met in the keys remember? she makes really cool jewelry and if i get her line out to boutiques and salons and magazines i get a % plus free jewelery. just for fun. i was supposed to go to a party sat. at her house but i had plans in NY so she is having another one in a few weeks. maybe you can come to her 40th bash in august crash it - my husband will be there but we'll sneek off somehow lol i know ,the barn!!!!lolol call me bye.

i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
why was the first part so nostalgic to me
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I am a broken man
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands