ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
the scariest experience you've had until now?

Probably one of my first sleep paralysis, I woke up, couldn't move, I only was able to blink and move my eyeballs around, I heard something heavy breathing and grunting behind me it sounded like giant hairy monster thats what she said I could feel the breathing on my face too. There were plenty of events like this one and I got used to them by now.

Another one - longer story

~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Ive never experienced sleep paralysis before, but yeah just from reading that i might not want to even experience it lol
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
One scary thing I can remember happening to me was feeling mythical body parts falling on me while i was sleeping, it was horrifying. I woke up in the middle of the night while screaming and found myself lying on the ground (fell of the bed) after that, I was terrified.

Another thing I can remember was me spending a whole fucking year (I think I was like 10-11) hearing noises before I sleep or in the middle of the night (which woke me up a lot ffs)... it's random noises sometimes scary songs sometimes voice muttering, whispers, scary shit. The last one of those was an underworld monster-ish sound in my head if I can remember correctly.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Patrick, I've been thinking in reviving our board by opening thread with collective games (I'm still thinking about the "games"), or any other kind of "entertainment" for us besides the clan replay/art/show yourself/music thing and our wibbles (which I don't like at all) so maybe we could have more activity in here. If it's possible I'd say that not just me but everyone else should participate in that.
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 16, 2017 at 11:50 PM. Reason: my post went twice >:^(
what type of games are you thinking about hosting? i'm down for anything, btu it'll take me awhile to get around to it
Some suggestion for those "games":
-fuck,marry,kill
-rate the person above
-would you rather

In mau we had some of those. Boosted activity for a while
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
what type of games are you thinking about hosting? i'm down for anything, btu it'll take me awhile to get around to it

First thing that came out in my mind is to us create a story all together by "rounds", like we had an order (or not, I don't feel like an order is necessary because is kinda boring wait for someone to continue so then you can post), and a limit of words to add.

For example:

4 words limit

and then it goes. I like because don't have a time limit, it can goes forever and we can reset whenever we feel like and also might be fun. :T

I thinking about more things like this.
-----
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Some suggestion for those "games":
-fuck,marry,kill
-rate the person above
-would you rather

In mau we had some of those. Boosted activity for a while

these are great and cancerous examples
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 16, 2017 at 11:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im really liking the example you gave Lionet. I'd really want to do that .
I also like the examples victor gave us.

nao faz malzinho nenhum falar so um pouquinho de portugues certo ;p
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I never said you can't make a thread launching a game in it... if it's against our rules, I take it down. If not, then it's there^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
So, we can make threads as long as it does not break the rules?
I was thinking of a game called "Guess what's written", where you write something in a different language and the person below must guess what's written(without using translate)
-----
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
nao faz malzinho nenhum falar so um pouquinho de portugues certo ;p

ÁlÐrÞ quÕ ØaÞ :»D
Last edited by victortb; Dec 17, 2017 at 02:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592