Ranking
You boss xD. i think, depends on your team mates as well. If they guard you back and also protect you when you go in for a kill.
~The Age Of Gaming~
ConCon, I wouldn't say I'm super good at LoL, but I wouldn't say I'm horrible either. For example:

AP Xin Zhao Ganking Everyday

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I think my deaths are more than my kills. i think i have 23 kills and 35 deaths. i really need my account back.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Haha I try not to die in league, but that makes me avoid necessary risks sometimes. Playing it safe = losing most of the time. And over pushing = dying too.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
ConCon, I wouldn't say I'm super good at LoL, but I wouldn't say I'm horrible either. For example:

AP Xin Zhao Ganking Everyday

#FioraAllDay
Since you are a pretty low level, try to introduce yourself to new champs, if you play a certain lane, try to pick champs that suit your needs and will be a backup for when you get into ranked, draft matches. Also, you will need a backup if someone catches you solo baron.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Indeed, I have specific champs for specific roles like mid solo, top solo, top tank, adc and support. I don't have a jungler yet though.
I love range in middle it helps a lot, one game i got 5 kills and 0 deaths from playing mid, i think its a good strategy?
~The Age Of Gaming~
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
#FioraAllDay
Since you are a pretty low level, try to introduce yourself to new champs, if you play a certain lane, try to pick champs that suit your needs and will be a backup for when you get into ranked, draft matches. Also, you will need a backup if someone catches you solo baron.

If you have enough AP, your W's passive can possibly keep you at full health if only 1 enemy comes while soloing Baron. Seriously, AP Xin OP.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
If you have enough AP, your W's passive can possibly keep you at full health if only 1 enemy comes while soloing Baron. Seriously, AP Xin OP.

Can you possibly handle a team while attacking baron, the thing is, solo baron when you have an ace or something. Don't just go all out on baron when the team is pushing lanes and they find you solo baron.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog