ES Recruitment Drive
Holy F U C K

It has been too long, well since I've failed to upload the heads I've made and participate in the HTOTM for halloween and all.

Consider me a failure, my greatest apologies to those who have been looking forward to seeing some art on here.

I've been very very busy with university, it's more hectic than I thought it would be tbh.

Please understand that although I'm on at times, I'm not usually in the mood to make some art or take requests.

Mostly, 'cause university and personal issues I need to deal with myself.

Again, I'm really sorry I just felt like for those who have been following my thread deserved an update as to why I haven't been posting on here often.

When I can and when I feel like doing so, I will make some art and post it on here.

To those celebrating, *kinda early for this but fuck it*

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Peace <3
What's good people?
Hope y'all enjoyed Christmas and New year!
So with me going on about not being able to put on art in my thread I got annoyed, which then had me motivated to add some more art.
Going around pinterest and I encountered a bunch of robotic stuff so, I decided why not give that a shot?
I took inspiration off someone else's head *Lamby* that clockwork8 made a long while ago.
It is similar yes, but I asked both Lamby and Elvis for permission to use it and It's a yes since it is different enough, so thanks to them for letting me put this out here!

So here it is!

Tbh I'm real happy with how this turned out considering the fact it's my first robotic head made.

Ingame

And the flat

Boom

And a better preview

Previews

Really hope y'all like it and again real sorry for being away and declining requests back then
Never had any motivation to do any art whatsoever for a good amount of reasons, but I'm back !

Lemme know what you think <3
Last edited by R0i; Jan 3, 2018 at 03:11 PM.
The shading is real, it looks amazing.
Vitiek's styled in my opinion. I probably compared this to vitiek's since I don't really know clockwerk that much.

Your robotic styled level is high, you should make more of this style kind of heads.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raiken View Post
The shading is real, it looks amazing.
Vitiek's styled in my opinion. I probably compared this to vitiek's since I don't really know clockwerk that much.

Your robotic styled level is high, you should make more of this style kind of heads.

Yeah, surprisingly enough it is realistic, for a first I've surprised myself.

Also, Vitiek was who I looked up to for this style, at least in shading and shapes.
And you should check out Clockwork8's stuff, goosebump material imo

I'm glad you think I'm so good in robotic art, I will definitely make more like this, thanks for the cnc <3
Wow man, that's really cool, i didn't know u were so good, basically everything is weel done, the hair is pretty good, i really like those wounds all over the head, it give some style to it, and u haven't used too much effects on it, i think over effecting heads and arts in general makes everything look so artificial (in most of the cases ofc, not all of them), so yeah, i think u done a really good head.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Wow man, that's really cool, i didn't know u were so good, basically everything is weel done, the hair is pretty good, i really like those wounds all over the head, it give some style to it, and u haven't used too much effects on it, i think over effecting heads and arts in general makes everything look so artificial (in most of the cases ofc, not all of them), so yeah, i think u done a really good head.

Ayyee, I'm really glad you like it and that you think of me as "good".
Tbh I'm quite surprised with the final result, and yeh the hair is nice, glad it's not messed up in the mapping too
And yeah over affecting does look good sometimes. Thank you again, really appreciate it haha
Last edited by R0i; Jan 3, 2018 at 09:22 PM.
Hey dude, im glad youre back. I like the look of this head, it really reminds me of that one head vitiek did a long time ago. I think its name was master ro?
Anyways, good work on this. The eyes could maybe be white so they stand out but thats my only critique. Maybe you could look at completing my request soon
Last edited by Fallen; Jan 3, 2018 at 11:33 PM.
vitiek is the one who made lambys head btw, he has very hyper-realistic art

clockwork8 doesn't do hair on his heads or anything but he has some good stuff

the head itself is alright, im not a fan of the mask on the front though, doesnt look right
errr i really don't want to be that guy, as you surely got some great skill

however, you should start your projects with 1024x512, so the mapping will look correct

i mean look, you did amazing job, the only real complaint i can give is the the aspect ratio when the head is on sphere , as if you noticed it looks deformed, which is a result of making the texture on 512x512 instead of 1024x512 and then scaling it to 512 square

so in order to fix it you will probably have to redraw it and it is too late for that, but i hope this advice will help you with your next head textures
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Hey dude, im glad youre back. I like the look of this head, it really reminds me of that one head vitiek did a long time ago. I think its name was master ro?
Anyways, good work on this. The eyes could maybe be white so they stand out but thats my only critique. Maybe you could look at completing my request soon

Ey there my guy, glad you like the look of the head, also clockwork8 was the artist of master-ro, and yeah I did take inspiration off of that head. It was just if I was gonna make a robot head, I wanted it to be similar to it.
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
vitiek is the one who made lambys head btw, he has very hyper-realistic art

clockwork8 doesn't do hair on his heads or anything but he has some good stuff

the head itself is alright, im not a fan of the mask on the front though, doesnt look right

Last time I checked it was Clockwork8's art, idk I could be wrong. he does have some hyper-realistic art going indeed.
Clockwork8 rarely does any hair on heads true but I guess it was just different this time? Maybe it was Vitiek? idk

Good to know you still somewhat like it, and I guess the mask has things here and there to like and dislike
Appreciate you cnc'ing tho
Originally Posted by snake View Post
errr i really don't want to be that guy, as you surely got some great skill

however, you should start your projects with 1024x512, so the mapping will look correct

i mean look, you did amazing job, the only real complaint i can give is the the aspect ratio when the head is on sphere , as if you noticed it looks deformed, which is a result of making the texture on 512x512 instead of 1024x512 and then scaling it to 512 square

so in order to fix it you will probably have to redraw it and it is too late for that, but i hope this advice will help you with your next head textures

Ah, I got a lot of comments about this and how it supposedly fixes mapping.
Although I did try it, in a way it was kinda confusing, I have more experience mapping 512x512's since I've been using it for all my heads
But 1024x512 just felt weird to map, for me atleast. I'm currently working
on a head rn in 512x512, but I'll make sure to try 1024x512 for the one after.

Thank you all for this, really appreciate it!