Ranking
Original Post
Someone wanna fix this?
I was sitting in a bet server then I got put into another server to fight in matchmaking, lost the TC. It's a small amount but still going to put this here for if someone was to put more and lose 150k somewhere in the future.

http://prntscr.com/hg3b4t
It's your fault for matchmaking when you're betting, in my opinion. Just pause it when you have bets going.

Or don't matchmake at all when you're entering a betting server
[TLL]
You're not getting my point. What if someone was to bet 150k and lose it like I just lost 300 TC because they weren't aware of this being able to happen.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
You're missing what Krieg was saying. Don't start a matchmaking queue if you're going to go into a betting server. There's really no technical issue here. You could make a S & I post about showing that you're in a matchmaking queue and such, but other than that there's really nothing to be done here.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
You could make a S & I post about showing that you're in a matchmaking queue and such

Again -.- "People unaware of the occurrence" Who's missing what point here?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
You entered into a matchmaking queue right? If so then it's your error. Not the game's error.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
"Bet at your own risk". If it's server's fault or whatsoeger you may be able to ask for a refund, but you were aware that by starting a matchmking you would maybe loose your bet. This is not Toribash's fault but yours, and I do not expect them to "fix" that, sorry.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Again -.- "People unaware of the occurrence" Who's missing what point here?

You're free to post any bugs in this board so developers can be notified. But this is not a bug that can be fixed, just something that happens when you're not paying attention.
This board is not the place to post all little bad things that can happen when you're not paying attention so people can get aware of the occurrence. Closing.

Feel free to pm me or reopen this thread if you feel like this shouldn't have been closed.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]