Buying a laptop
I need to buy a new laptop,
Requirments:
-Fast
-Good graphics card
-13" to 16"
-Good INTEL proccessor
-Reliable Brand
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price range: 0$ to 1800$
I DO:
-homework and some studies
-Toribash and
- i code sometimes..
-Play games (high resolustion, like BattleField, Crysis etc..)
-Watch HD youtube
-Use photoshop and other complex are + video making programs
-Chat and stuff
-Skype(need webcam)
-Others....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I only want windows 7 or vista.. or Mac (preffer windows)
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/hewlett-packard-hp-pavilion-15-6-intel-core-i5-430m-2-53ghz-laptop-dv6-2154ca-white-dv6-2154ca/10137680.aspx?path=e96fd2f1d6b0e9980b670bab424a35d 6en02
that's a laptop i kind of like
Last edited by ahmadahmad; Apr 12, 2010 at 05:16 PM.
The Alienware M9750 can run Crysis on max settings at a good FPS, if you don't mind paying $4500 for it.
You'd be much better off getting a desktop for gaming and intensive video making programs, and having a laptop for everyday usage. It is a lot cheaper and a lot easier.
Dell XPS M1530-

Specs:

Intel Core DUO X2 T6400 2.0ghz/800mhz.
15.4 inch high resolution lcd monitor
Built in camera and speakers/mic
4 GB ram
128 MB nvidea geforce 8400M GS
High Definition Audio 2.0
320GB harddrive

Bottomline: $899.00

Try googling :3.

http://www.google.com.kw/#hl=en&rlz=...70a6d38acb86de
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Just build one :S
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|