Toribash
My recent replays.
Last edited by tertywerty; Apr 15, 2008 at 10:19 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I'd post replays. But considering I don't have the ability to play Toribash on this computer, I have no new replays to post. Sorry guys. I'd like to be in the video. But I can't. Unless you want to use my old replays. XO
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NOOOOOO!!! i had an AWESOME replay but i pressed Single Player instead of Save replay!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
NOOOOOO!!! i had an AWESOME replay but i pressed Single Player instead of Save replay!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That sucks. Was it multiplayer? Just rummage through your autosaves. Should still be there.
You fail me on every level.
[Evil]? Why yes.
My heads.
Hampy. I still want your replays... Post 'em here as soon as you see this post ! >:/
I Hate
Originally Posted by KiLLaH View Post
Hampy. I still want your replays... Post 'em here as soon as you see this post ! >:/

lol you have them too! Just search your autosaves. This is the only good one imo...

...Not cause I win >>
Attached Files
[Evil]KiLLaH vs [Evil]Hampy.rpl (38.9 KB, 12 views)
You fail me on every level.
[Evil]? Why yes.
My heads.
ok i re-made the replay...(old one was still better) but oh well, still cool
and another one.... yes another one where i tear myself apart then rip uke to shreds.... i like those...
Last edited by Shlimmy; Apr 1, 2008 at 03:41 AM.
~Sander Cohen~
Very nice replays Shlimmy.
Shlimmy asks - what will be the song for the movie? Who will chose the soundtrack?
I Hate
alot of people seemed to like this song...System of a Down-Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy,till the break of dawn yeaa!
i thnk System of a Down has alot of Great fast-paced songs that dont have many "luls" and are great for vids
Last edited by Shlimmy; Apr 11, 2008 at 11:56 PM.
~Sander Cohen~