Toribash
we do... its called solar power... but i know what ya mean, ike, far out stars and crap... yeah... proness
lol i mean something more efficient than silicon panels of course....Coz that's not even scratching the surface of sun's power.
Now I feel really small and stuff.
Astronomy really interests me cos there's so much we don't know. In most other subjects we know basically everything,
That would be epic to have a sun.
As long as we were the appropriate distance away.
Like have canis majoris being there then having like betelgeuse orbiting it and then our system orbiting that binary.

Edit:Also, a star that big.
How much damage is it going to do when it explodes?
All the world's a stage.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Astronomy really interests me cos there's so much we don't know. In most other subjects we know basically everything,

WRONG

But anyways I saw the same video in GiF format at 3:00 Am and it scared the hell outta me. Realizing that we really are nothing is kinda depressing.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Alright... I have a couple things I need to say... Ha Uranus is bigger than the whole world... you could probably fit 20 worlds in your anus :3 haha im 15 and uranus jokes are still pretty funny. Oh, and I think it's horrible that scientists would just.. cast off pluto like the universe is one big reality show. Pluto was, is, and always will be a planet. PLUTO FTW!
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
That was pretty cool...

Once again, i feel small. :/

The last one was just....mind-blowing....

8 hours for light to travel around it....that's crazy....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]