Toribash
Original Post
Booster Sugession
can you guys please add a timer and a win counter on boosters ?

Timer to show when the 24 hours are up and it resets
Win Counter to show when you're close to hitting your booster limit

Please i beg this will make things so much easier than just guessing
Please Hampa or whoever updates stuff please please please
Skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrat
The person who updates stuff is generally Hampa still I think, and just the other people that help, but anyways. I do think this is a good idea. Would be easy to implement it too. I see this as more of a thing they'd put on the forums not in the game, but both would work I suppose. A timer would be helpful, I agree with this.
this seems legitimately useful.

I also feel like the timer thing should reset based on what time zone ur in but that might lead to some sort of time zone switching abuse
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
this seems legitimately useful.

I also feel like the timer thing should reset based on what time zone ur in but that might lead to some sort of time zone switching abuse

a countdown from 24 hours would be much better not asking for a clock but just a timer
-----
i would still buy it if it's an extra $1 or something that's how usefull it would be to me
Last edited by Prince; May 8, 2017 at 05:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrat
If you set a timer to start when you click on the buy, you don't have to worry about time zones. The timer will do it's own thing. So actually, you could even put it on for however long the booster is, if it's a month, week, however long it lasts.

The only issue I see is that you have to pay for things with money, on Steam. I'm sure they'd have a way to do it though, based on client. Not time zone.