Toribash
Original Post
Clan League
So you are KnC's next matchup, I'll let Kikipro do the official business as I have no leading role in the clan, but I shall instead wish you the best of luck with this clan war, and potentially the rest of the league.

Good luck all,
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Not really, losing us too boring ya see, and I hate getting bored ;)
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Aha ikr, but at least we'll go out trying
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Anyways, we would like it to be around Sunday. Feel free to let us know here if that suits you right, afterall, its weekend, so we shouldn't have any problems.
We can divide it into 2 parts if you can't make it on the official match-up (would be nice if you could tho).

We can set up a time.
Anything <12 PM GMT should suit us OK.
Maybe.
MAYBE.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Anyways, we would like it to be around Sunday. Feel free to let us know here if that suits you right, afterall, its weekend, so we shouldn't have any problems.
We can divide it into 2 parts if you can't make it on the official match-up (would be nice if you could tho).

We can set up a time.
Anything <12 PM GMT should suit us OK.
Maybe.
MAYBE.

you know what GMT is right?
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
you know what GMT is right?

Greenwich mean time, with the center of this running through London, England. The common slang thus used is GMT instead of GMT +0 as it is the origin, so I believe kiki means <12PM GMT+0 If that helps.
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Greenwich mean time, with the center of this running through London, England. The common slang thus used is GMT instead of GMT +0 as it is the origin, so I believe kiki means <12PM GMT+0 If that helps.

That would make it 4 hours ahead of me
so that is a major hell naw.
me and most of my clan are
(GMT -5:00)
and
(GMT -4:00)
and one noob
(GMT -6:00)
make a time to match these please.
Last edited by Cold; Jun 16, 2015 at 08:53 PM.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this