ES Recruitment Drive
Honestly, how the hell do you all get banned? I've never even gotten an infraction, and I've done a lot of crazy stuff.
Don't be stupid, think before you act. If you're someone that gets banned, no clan is going to want you at the end of the day .-. (with few exceptions).
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
Honestly, how the hell do you all get banned? I've never even gotten an infraction, and I've done a lot of crazy stuff.
Don't be stupid, think before you act. If you're someone that gets banned, no clan is going to want you at the end of the day .-. (with few exceptions).

like this one?
it's perma'd for acc sharing btw
idk why that's such a big deal
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
Icosagon whats ur main

dank
or also melqart i guess
i thought that one was also banned but apparently not
are you shy? That's cute ;)
I wont get banned anymore...
Since no one duels this days.
My Heart Beats For Hardstyle
DEF-QON 1!
Idk, I think I'm going to be getting more active again because I've had to move back in with my parents while I accrue more money to get things like school and having a car again rolling.
With this in mind, I will be keeping a much closer eye on the [elite] shenanigans and anything too absurd, I will not stand for.
I'm not going to say for sure I'm coming back because every time I do, everything goes horribly wrong and I can no longer follow through on my promise, so instead I'll say this: I'm about to download Toribash onto this laptop to see how it runs, and I'm going to be on for a large amount of time tomorrow so if any of you want to introduce yourselves to me, this would be a good time to do so.

I'm also going to be typing
/rf
/sa elite
a lot whilst playing, so I'll find you even if you don't find me.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
fffuckkk... i wont be able to be on at that time man..
My week is full of bs and tests.
hope we can meet in-game soon
My Heart Beats For Hardstyle
DEF-QON 1!
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
dank
or also melqart i guess
i thought that one was also banned but apparently not

what is up

n y s e

i am also perma'd for acc sharing :thinking:
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<