ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Uniteam and Unibash recruitment!

Apps for Uniteam closed. See the post below for Unibash applications.

Last edited by Thorn; May 18, 2012 at 07:58 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
im not that low lol, i can speak a tiny bit of french being canadain. i remember when i first started playing i applyed for uniteam. i was rejected faster then light.
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Dangit! i forgot to mention that in my application (BTW its not a lie, its true) can i resend the app or something?
Well, I didn't put it on my app >.<
I speak english, portuguese and a little bit of spanish.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Originally Posted by yassir12 View Post
Dangit! i forgot to mention that in my application (BTW its not a lie, its true) can i resend the app or something?

I'm fairly sure you can resend your application if you feel like you've missed something and you'd like to revise. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
I forgot to put my GMT in my application but I did say where I was from and the state from where I am from. Is that enough or should I resend it with the gmt on it
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
Guys i don't think it is best to re-send so many applications. If i was thorn and already receiving mass amounts of applications and PM's about this daily, i would not like to re-read already sent pm's with one addition. So: try and put everything in on the first time and if you don't, try and make sure it is necessary to re-send your application. take into consideration thorn is already getting a lot of questions and such.

Also: I will be submitting my application soon, good luck to everyone who has already applied and is applying soon.

<3 Kowla
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Regarding "about me" part of the application, recruiters are not interested in what is your dad's profession or how many girlfriends you have or a brief history of your life. See, that's irrelevant. So make sure to remove that part. You can tell about your personality, which is important as a uniteam member. Thanks and good luck.
Ones a GameMaster who looks after ingame stuff, and one helps beginners.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
The GM have a black name and say GameMaster they check the scam reports etc etc and do GMTourneys they have op in the servers,The UniTeam help the new members whit they questions and do Unitourneys to begginers they have semiop in the servers and have a yellow name In-Game.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues