Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Toribash World Championships 2012 Signups

(banner by Beta)

It's that time again! The Toribash World Championships are here! It's your time to shine! The time where if you talk the talk, you must walk the walk. Skill is what is required here, banter aside. Nut up or shut up. Have you got what it takes? Can you prove it?

Let's get this show on the road!

Here's the deal: You have 4 days (until August the 12th, GMT 0) to sign up for this event. You sign up to compete by posting your GMT in this thread. After the 4 days of signup have passed, the GMs will organise the entrants into a ladder which will then begin the single elimination tournament!

Example of application: [i]Uric, GMT +12. I'm active from 4pm - 10pm within my GMT.
(feel free to put a comment along with this, but please please keep it on topic and one post per person or warnings/infractions will be given.)

After registration is finished, the players will be put in slots according to their specified GMT in the Competitions Tab. Mods for each round are AikidoBigDojo.tbm, Lenshu3ng.tbm, brushu.tbm, taekyonn.tbm, spiritwrestlingfix.tbm. That's, ever round you will play 5 matches. Each of those matches in a different mod. You must be in contact with your opponent via PM, IRC, Skype, whatever means necessary to finish your match before the deadline.

You have some time before the championship starts to practice these mods. So no complaining if you've never played them before. This is, after all; World Championships.

Deadlines: TBC

If a pair is unable to finish the match after the deadline, both players will be disqualified. If one user is trying hard to make it work, and the other ignoring them. One will forfeit. (Requires evidence)
If you ragequit during a match. You will be disqualified and possibly banned depending on the situation. (Requires evidence)
If one of you ping during a match, be a good sportsman and allow for a rematch. However; If the player "pings" when he's definitely about to lose, get a screeny and send it to a GM.

For the Champion:
- Untradeable trophy item
- Winner achievement
- Demon/Void force and relax and blood (winner chooses colour)
- One year TP/VIP
- One month 200 TC Booster

For the Runner-Up:
- Runner-up achievement
- Elf force and relax and blood
- One month 100 TC Booster

For Third Place:
- 3rd place achievement
- Viridian Force and Relax pack
- One month 50 TC Booster

-------------

Remember, this is just the signup thread. A full-scale event thread will be posted in News after the event has begun.

-------------

Russian

Portuguese

Hungarian

Last edited by Uric; Aug 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
[Neon]ago2808, GMT -3. I'm active from 4pm - 10pm within my GMT.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Natejas
GMT -6
5pm to about 12am
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
[i]Uric, GMT +12. I'm active from 4pm - 10pm within my GMT.

[-concept]sham, GMT -6. I'm active from 8pm - 11pm within my GMT.
inq.
[-Ethr]Avengd7x
GMT (-6) im on from 1pm to about 12 am or later every day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
[elite]Snook, GMT 0. I'm active from 9pm - 3am within my GMT.

I can go on at any time really, but i just put in a general time that i can play tb without disturbance.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
HA YES! i have been waiting for this
[Zero]kball
Gmt -4
im active from 4pm-10pm my gm time
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Sprytryne, GMT+8 I'm active from 4PM - 8pm within my GMT

If it's in the weekends i'm active all day. Unless another typhoon hits the damned country.