Toribash
Original Post
Technical Riddles

Hello there! This little event is made to test your knowledge of technical side of toribash and PC in general, and maybe to make you learn something new in the process.

Each week we are going to post a new technical riddle for you to solve. It can be anything as long as it's related to the game and/or forum. Your goal is tposolve the mystery, sometimes explain why this certain thing doesn't work or works differently than expected. For doing that you will get a small prize depending on how hard the riddle was. You're allowed to ask questions and get answers, but answers will come from a point of person who doesn't know what the problem is. If the riddle doesnt get solved within a week, it goes into unrevealed riddle archive. You can still solve those later for a slightly lower prize.

[SOLVED by Kyle]

[SOLVED by Aiden]

[SOLVED by lethargicKid]

[UNSOLVED]

[SOLVED by Jack]

[SOLVED by Kore]

[SOLVED by Icky]

[UNSOLVED]

Rip

The line is dead.

Art by Tomiiiwhaw
Last edited by AssassinPro; Mar 17, 2017 at 01:10 AM.
golf
I think #4 and #8 were a bit too far fetched and complicated for anyone to guess

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Goddamn I wasn't here when this happened
This seemed like shit tons of fun
Hopefully assassinnoob will post more riddles

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

For Riddle #8, I know I'm going to be 99% incorrect, but I'd rather doubt that 1% to give others the chance and use my unfinished workload right here. Might be a smidge of a clue. Anyway~

Theory :3

(and here's a random link that might be worth a bit of your time checking out since you got so much time as to read my whole wall of text, if you even did that)

Random old dead link

I might looked as if I've given up but, fear me not, I will come back someday, just not today xD

EDIT: I apologized, didn't see that you've posted the answer to riddle #8 in the reply instead of the main page, and I am SERIOUSLY way off the answer :/
Last edited by Hexecution; Mar 21, 2017 at 05:28 AM.