Toribash
Original Post
OSHI's 7th Birthday!
Hello there,

I planned on posting this on the 16th, but I currently can't sleep. Also, since it's close to the new school year, a lot of people probably won't see this till a week later.

OSHI will be turning 7 on Monday. I still remember opening up the thread. I would always come home from school to check on it to see if I had any new applicants. It brought joy seeing people gain interest in our org.
I'm sure you can imagine how excited everyone was when we found out we were going to become official. I'm sure you can look through the old thread to get a glimpse.
OSHI will always be one of my most proudest creations.

It sucks seeing this org in the state it's in right. Though, I don't blame any of you guys. You guys kept it up afloat for so long. I thank everyone for that. I've been checking up on this org throughout 2016. Making sure everything is going okay. It was a couple of months back that I was looking through the other subforums and seeing tons people have OSHI in their signatures. It makes me incredibly happy knowing how far the org has come.
Thank you everyone <3

I'm in college and I have moved onto other games. Mostly overwatch. Add Dassy#11459 if you want to play overwatch. Send me a PM if you want my Steam.

So, how is everyone doing?
Last edited by Ginkey; Jan 15, 2017 at 09:31 AM.
Wohooo, happy birthday OSHI.

I know that this is not really a thing to say it like this, because I'm just a new member but, I'm glad to be here, ehe. I only sticks on the Chat thread so I probably don't really know the progress you guys did in the past years, but great job on creating this all-round organization.

Anyway hi, seems like I don't really know you that well but, Is it okay to ask your steam via pm?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I guess I joined in around 2015. Well, I guess I just dont really active enough, lmao.
Alrighto PM sent.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
hey Ginkey, nice to see you still alive.
btw happy birthday, OSHI.
how you school goes?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
personally i'm way less by my computer now, as i've finally bought myself a car, but i do want to keep this org alive.

it's been quite a journey. i applied and joined back in 2011 when i was 14 years old. now i'm 19 and have a car. not a full time job yet, but hey, atleast i'm trying to get one.

oshi has been like a second clan to me. always good fun people to talk with here.
M I N I V A N
hbd oshi
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/