Ranking
Well that dosnt sounds like something for "clan goals" maybe make a new something called "to do list"
-----
Wait... why a new recruitment thread aswell? Also why the fuck does it have --------- before the name
Last edited by Clint; Apr 3, 2017 at 11:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
Well that dosnt sounds like something for "clan goals" maybe make a new something called "to do list"
-----
Wait... why a new recruitment thread aswell? Also why the fuck does it have --------- before the name

to-do list or the goals are pretty much the same... so its just better to put them both together

we had to make a new recruitment because in previous thread there were much shitty apps which were accepted and there was just endless cycle of shitty apps... so we made a new thread and put some more info stuff
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
needed to post daily so did it and here is a rpl that where me and mafia sparred p.s we did this yesterday
Attached Files
Mafi and pai (sp)2.rpl (887.9 KB, 3 views)
?As? hmm...
Originally Posted by Jaker250 View Post
hey dude wanna add the new list of goals like mafia said?

like making story, collecting tc for tourney and stuff

What happened to this. I didn't see it in the clan goals.
if it's not made yet, what does everyone have in mind?
Here's what I can think of
-Make clan story
-Make the clan +2nd dan only. ( we can try to do that with/out kicking the current members below 2nd dan.
It will take some time, but it will come.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
What happened to this. I didn't see it in the clan goals.
if it's not made yet, what does everyone have in mind?
Here's what I can think of
-Make clan story
-Make the clan +2nd dan only. ( we can try to do that with/out kicking the current members below 2nd dan.
It will take some time, but it will come.

I think the goals idea is good. But about the 2nd dan we gould test it out and see how it goes,
and i hope we get a clan story soon and i think the story should be medieval theamed.
we need to get started on making it and we should allso discuss bit about the events if were gonna host eny.
gona give dem replays you wanted karhu
-----
Originally Posted by karhu16 View Post
I think the goals idea is good. But about the 2nd dan we gould test it out and see how it goes,
and i hope we get a clan story soon and i think the story should be medieval theamed.
we need to get started on making it and we should allso discuss bit about the events if were gonna host eny.

we shoud keep the guys below 2 dan black belt in the clan they made it here by trial and we coud make it that now we only add 2 dans the guys who are black belt in the clan can stay
Attached Files
PAIKOr bs Farid (sp).rpl (611.6 KB, 2 views)
Mafi and pai (sp)2.rpl (887.9 KB, 4 views)
Pai and Dash spar.rpl (342.8 KB, 2 views)
paikor and Roger spar.rpl (439.8 KB, 2 views)
paik and yolo pk roof.rpl (873.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by PAiKOr; Apr 3, 2017 at 03:51 PM. Reason: my enghlish is de best
?As? hmm...
Originally Posted by PAiKOr View Post
gona give dem replays you wanted karhu

Thx PAiKOr thouse will help alot. Btw what do you think about the changes were planning on doing to the clan like changing the min belt to 2nd dan,
and if you have eny ideas in mind pls do share them.
Originally Posted by karhu16 View Post
Thx PAiKOr thouse will help alot. Btw what do you think about the changes were planning on doing to the clan like changing the min belt to 2nd dan,
and if you have eny ideas in mind pls do share them.

i literly just posted my idea and what i think about them just look up ^^
?As? hmm...