Ranking
Original Post
[Womenz Month]Texture MAKEOVERS!!!

Hey everyone, no doubt you've caught on that Toribash is about to celebrate our womenz! The promo team has been primping and preening their textures to reveal a little more of their feminine side... like have you seen Borg?

Deaaaaddd Sexy!!

What about you? Show us your feminine side and post a girly version of your textures here. There might even be a prize for you if your makeover is fffffffffffffabbbulous enough!
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Apr 26, 2009 at 08:18 AM.
lol chuji is scandalous! XD
meh, i would do this, but my current head doesn't really transfer to feminine unless i use colors.
Halo on the other hand....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Okay, since the month is over, Im gonna show myself here too.

So here I am:

Note: I was one of the firsts with a women texture set:P

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Kya View Post

this was easy cos I realy am girl :3

wow thats good very sexy

Oh and my flames are flowery and multicolored now.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
@gubbin... wow to the floor text... >.> looks kinda like me but smaller...meh anyways... well everyone heres my secret ive posted pics of myself as a guy and ive told people im a dude like always... but truth be told... im a girl :O but im like total tomboy and what not... ok well whatever is there any like uhm really cheap girly textures cause right now im like.... idk kinda dumb looking ok and one other thing... sorry about making an announcement type thing but uhm... im single guys... so yeah... up for internet relations ;)
looks like cameritec3 is turning toribash into a lavalife.com thing. plus, wow to the overuse of periods (...)
RAWR xTeam Sambo
Originally Posted by borgpunx View Post
looks like cameritec3 is turning toribash into a lavalife.com thing. plus, wow to the overuse of periods (...)

lavalife? atm i look like your avvy ;) uhm... im a girl i use lots of periods ;) *wink wink* haha... uhm... sorry i cant help it... i have to like make my typing sound like my talking idky... but eh w/e..............GAH PERIODS!!!!!.......
Smashing Secret Be Told... IM A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! ;o i always tell people im a guy... but thats cuz i dont want you all like... over me and stuff right?
haha just my sexy sluthead

probably could of dont this idea wayyy better im just lazy. actually it would be fucking sweet if one of you artsy people did two sets of daft bodies. here is reference link for anyone who doesnt know daft bodies.
it only has 8,000,000 views.
daft bods
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger