Toribash
I didn't like the first one at all, its way too choppy. Try not spacing out so much. 3/10

The second one on the other hand was pretty good in my opinion overall. I liked how it faded in :3 7/10
I hate living in Texas -_-
How He Does It;
I loved this track very much. The choppiness was well pulled it off, and I like how it completely added to the atmosphere and rhythm. Epic lulz were had at the Pee Wee Herman(?) sample. Overall well produced, and the excellent mixing 9.5/10
Knee Deep in Funk:
Indeed, funky! Composition was interesting, I like. Song get's rather good at the 2 minute mark, but at the first electro verse, it was well done, but you were drowning out the sample in the back. It would've been awesome if you made the electro part compliment the sample, instead of eating it, but that's up to you, and it sounds good none the less. I can see the crowd losing themselves to this when played through a bamf sound system. I'd love to hear this through a subwoofer. 8/10

Keep up the good work!
actually, it was link's attack sound, but after listening again it does sound like pee-wee

.....DAMN YOU

and thanks morbo (PUNY EARTHLINGS) for the cnc, you are a great producer yourself : D
Last edited by CrazyTaco; Mar 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM.
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
actually, it was link's attack sound, but after listening again it does sound like pee-wee

.....DAMN YOU

and thanks morbo (PUNY EARTHLINGS) for the cnc, you are a great producer yourself : D

Hehe... Indeed. I forgot to mention, the bitcrusher-play is eargasmic. :3
Thanks